New Starter

Definitely doable :)

Evening ladies :)

Glad to see you are all well. I've just been watching some sex & the city episodes , love that show & yeah it's our second wkd together what a great feeling to have got this far x

Lol I love that everyone is watching movies!!! We missed our movie at the cinema as had an emergency. Mums Labrador was bitten by another dog and we couldn't stop bleeding. He's fine but we look like something out of a horror movie splattered with blood lol so been to blockbuster and I'm gonna watch this means war in bed with a black tea ...HARDCORE!!!! Ooooo I like the idea of only having to count wkends!! X x

Er chan, who said ur getting rid of us when this is over :)
I reckon we all need to stay in touch n meet at a central location once every couple of months for a gossip, drink n food!!! I wanna stay in touch with u guys :-(
Love love sex in the city - never fails to make me smile - when I need cheering up royally I watch the box sets from beginning to end - love them all - even the theme tune gets me feeling giddy lol xxx
Rachael hope the lab is ok!!! Xx u hardcore party girl u ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well it's all kickin off round here. There's a fight outside my house and I'm peaking thru the blinds. Haha x

Ha janine love it when that happens!! Yeh chan we're not going anywhere!! Think we'll even need to carry on the support through maintenance.. And I don't wanna lose u guys either! :p

Lost 15lbs

Totally agree jeni, u guys are needed forever now lol x

Oh this is brilliant we are defo not going anywhere & a central meeting point down the line will be great & also support after reaching our goals sounds great to me:) you are all brilliant & I hope the Labrador is ok Rachael x

Is it just me or you all having similar experiences, I am wide awake lately at night & I'm able to be up bright & early in mornings !!! X

I can't sleep in anymore chan. Lol. It's good for the cleaning but bad for me coz im tired then. Lol

My OH is fast asleep & I'm just wide awake right now lol maybe online retail therapy , see what's out there :)x

Lol yep chan, I thought I would be out for count now after my 12 hour shift, but still fairly awake x
Looking forward to no alarm tomorrow!!!

I'm gonna try and lie in tomorrow because my little one is at her dads :) x

I've been like that but this morn woke up at 9.50 I was like omfg!! Longest I've slept in in a long time! Hope tommorows the same.. Deffo not tired now!

Lost 15lbs

Oh I hope you all have a lovely lie in tomorrow ladies :) my partner is getting up at 6 am to go to work & with me being a light sleeper I'll wake up too & then i am going swimming for 8:15am when it opens or else I'll feel guilty & it's like my body is so full of energy & is craving exercise!!! X

Back