New Starter

jeni3075 said:
Is it silly picture time?? Lol

Lost 15lbs

I decided to join in. Lol

Lol janine!! Yeh that's the plan rach! Want to lose 6 stone! But glad I've decided to have the month off inbetween... Xmas seems sooo far away!! But you know what it doesn't seem like 2 minutes ago it was Xmas and its been 6 months!! So not long in the scheme of things I think... Every year I say this year your gonna change your life... This year it's going to happen!!!

Lost 15lbs

Hipe u dont mind me gate crashin ur convo but Iv been thinking a lot about having a break because I plan on staying on this until Christmas. I'm thinking when we go away for a week in August, i might come off this and see how I cope with normal foods (re feed will start in 2 weeks) then going back on TFR when I get back. I think it will give me that little break to be "normal" lol. But I am scared about starting again when I get back because it was so hard.

rachael1664 said:
Dont be daft LT4M we all gate crash its the advantage of a forum lol I respect all you guys restarting I dont think I could do it but good on you if you plan on that. Are you refeeding for one or two weeks? x

I think I will re feed for 1 week because I only plan on eating small amounts of healthy foods when we are there anyway. I havnt 100% decided tho. I might end up just staying on it. I will decided closer to the time of I think I'm strong enough. I really am missing just having a meal with my family tho. It's harder than I expected x

Oh that's good janine!! You n me til Xmas then! Yeh I know I'll need a break by August.. I need a break now!! I know what you mean about getting back on it but I've been reading diaries on here and lots of people have had a break then been dying to get back on it because they feel they're losing control etc... I think if we're strong enough to do this we can do it... We'll do it together hun.. Have a good night rach x

Lost 15lbs

rachael1664 said:
Me too hunny it is tough but we've all done fantastically!!! How have you put your ticker in your signature? Ive done my ticker but not sure how to get it in my signature? x

I just copied the thread details and pasted them in my signature :)

jeni3075 said:
Oh that's good janine!! You n me til Xmas then! Yeh I know I'll need a break by August.. I need a break now!! I know what you mean about getting back on it but I've been reading diaries on here and lots of people have had a break then been dying to get back on it because they feel they're losing control etc... I think if we're strong enough to do this we can do it... We'll do it together hun.. Have a good night rach x

Lost 15lbs

Yea I'm here til Xmas and then I'm starting slimming world so that I stay on track. I did Lipotrim years ago and passed out because I wasn't drinking enough water so I came off it but didn't re feed. I just started eating loads of chicken and loads of diet coke and I put 8lb on within a week!! I was so upset but have since found out its because of you don't re feed properly then all of your muscles store loads of water when you start eating because they are in shock and you can put upto 10lb on. I also found out you can damage your kidneys so won't be doing that again! X

Hi u lovely ladies :)
Well back home, bf in tow, his white wine in fridge grrr n he just ate tuna pasta salad.... But I got my choc shake n sparkling water so there!!!hope everyone is ok and coping with what is our second weekend for most of us :) cxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sunshine_72 said:
Hi u lovely ladies :)
Well back home, bf in tow, his white wine in fridge grrr n he just ate tuna pasta salad.... But I got my choc shake n sparkling water so there!!!hope everyone is ok and coping with what is our second weekend for most of us :) cxx

Hiya hun. How r u? Iv just had my second shake too and shoved the other half of to the pub so he's not eating in front of me. Haha. He's been out shopping for my daughter and him for when he stays so my fridge is full of treats. Grrrr lol

Hi chick, I'm good thanks x typing not to think about food much n just get through the next 9 weeks - I'm working thro it with military precision!!! Lol
Determined to look hot in Cuba lol cx
How are u doing? Apart from having a fridge full of treats :-(

I'm the same as every day. Lol, I find night times really hard so I end up thinking I can't do this!! But then get to the next day and I'm fine. Lol. I can't wait for the energy levels to improve. I slept for 2 hours today and will still probably go to bed at a normal time. Ur gonna look amazing in Cuba! X

Evening sun! Bet ur Nackered!! How's things? Hubby's mates just came round... There's wine, beers n ciders being passed around.. I'm like laters guys! Bath n bed for me!!
Janine I'm the same... I'm great in the mornings... Not to bad in the day then pretty dead in the evenings! But must admit its getting better every day.. Don't flag so early.
Right gonna go bed n watch hostel part 2... Guaranteed to take away any hunger pangs!!

Lost 15lbs

Haha. I will not give up!!!!! I'm gonna watch confessions of a shopaholic. I'm hoping all that skinny girl shopping will make me feel better. Lol

Janine / jeni
My energy levels are fab n I'm flying round work like no tomorrow n I feel ok all through day x
God he just got his wine out n I'm dying for a taste lol - missing wine more than food that is 100% certain lol xx
Only 9 more weekends - that's doable :)

Back