New Starter

jeni3075 said:
I know janine where is she??? Is it just me or is lots of blank threads coming in for honey?!

Lost 15lbs

Do u think she's wasted away? I hope not :)

I am seeing
Loads of blank messages from honey too x

Oh good thought it was me!!
Well who knows the way she was going!! Lol
Can't wait til Friday already janine!! I'm so wishing my life away right now lol!

Lost 15lbs

Evening ladies :)
Well I took 2 more **** shifters lol, cos I got weigh in tomorrow n I want it to be good lol - bloody TOTM tho so not holding much hope :-(
How is everyone? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jeni3075 said:
Oh good thought it was me!!
Well who knows the way she was going!! Lol
Can't wait til Friday already janine!! I'm so wishing my life away right now lol!

Lost 15lbs

Haha, me too. I'm gonna try and get there early again. Soooo excited! Haha x

Where is Rachael? Hope she is alright & the best for your weigh on tomorrow Veronica:) & fingers cross dulcolax works for u:) x

Hahaha sun i love that "sh!t shifters" i took two earlier hope they work Im feeling very clogged up :/ sorry!!
An hour to myself, oh BLISS!joy OH is at football and child is fast asleep, heaven!! Stressful day over!

Thanks ladies - will let u all know tomorrow :) hugs xxx
Where is rach??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well hopefully all is well with Rachael , I think I'm heading to bed now so I'll say night night to all :) x

Hi ladies sorry for the delay. Been super busy!!!! I lost 6lb so that's a stone and half in 2 weeks I'm delighted!!!! I'm afraid to say I'm calling it a day. I'm in so much discomfort with my bowels & the nurse side of me knows I can't keep relying on laxatives. I am adamant to keep loosing the weight but I just can't cope with the constipation any more :-( I've stuck with 3 milkshakes so I can stick with 3 healthy meals a day plus death by water. Thank you all so so much for your support I couldn't have done it without you all. I intended on doing LT to kick start my weight loss and that is what I've done so now I'm going over to SW xxxx

Wow rach well done that's amazing! Totally understand hun gotta be the worse side effect of this diet... Good luck on slimming world I'm sure you'll have success... Make sure you stay in touch and keep us up to date on your progress.,.. We'll all be onto you for tips n recipes! Take care xx

Lost 15lbs

I think I've missed you all today as I'm very late....been a long day at work. Speak tomorrow. Love xxxx

Im still up, just about! I've done three weeks and have 7 left until refeed for my holiday. Not sure what to do after, thinking maybe slim and save, looks brilliant!
How long are you staying on?x

Back