New Starter

jeni3075 said:
Oo sun did you get to work ok!! I've got a bit of tummy ache today.. 1st one since being on this diet... Might have to join the ducolax club thinking it must be that!
Oo rach just over an hour to go!! GL
I finally got my compliments today!! Wore a tight fitting cardi as appose to my sloppy jumpers I've been living in! And everyone was like omg you can really see how much you've lost now!! Amazing after 2 1/2 weeks really!!
Welcome lady Kate and GL on your journey!!

Lost 15lbs

Hiya thank you it's good to be here xxx

Lipotrim4Me said:
Yea I'm doing good. It gets so much easier. Im on this for another 2 weeks then re feeding for a week before I go away and then back on it when I get back. I'll be on LT until October then do in it for the long haul. Lol. I'm going to use the week in August as a tester to see how I handle door again. Fingers crossed! Lol

Great fingers and toes cross for you and everyone including moi !!!! Xx

Well done Rachael on your loss, understand about u going to SW, wish u good luck with that and all the best in everything - stay in touch xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning chan :)
Hope you are ok and have a good day. I'm wide awake n didn't go bed till 12, I normally need at least 8-9 hours sleep!
Will post about my weigh in soon as I know xx

Good morning asal, staying on this hopefully for another 9 weeks then re-feed for week n a bit x

Thanks ladies I feel v v. Strange I don't have cravings for fizzy drinks or chocolate or any crap and I'm sticking to my water. I'll still be on to update you on my weight loss. GL to you all remaining on LT and when you're all ready I'll see you on the other side where the toilet breaks are more frequent lol I'll save some good recipes for you when you all come over to SW forum. MASSIVE hugs and big thank you I really couldn't have done it without you all xxxxx

Morning ladies. Well done Rach, that's fab. Make sure u do pop back and let us know how ur doing coz we will miss u But like u said, u wanted to kick start ur weight loss and u did so well done for that. GL with your healthy eating :) x x x

Morning ladies !!
Iv had a giggle this morning catching up with you all, glad the ducolax is working well for everybody. Everybody seems to be doing really well.

I'm still trying really hard to get back on track that re-feed has defiantly thrown me off track, so anybody thinking about re-feed PLEASE don't think it's as easy as LT, because I feel the restriction the the key. I'm really struggling now
:( to get back 100% x

minime2012 said:
Morning ladies !!
Iv had a giggle this morning catching up with you all, glad the ducolax is working well for everybody. Everybody seems to be doing really well.

I'm still trying really hard to get back on track that re-feed has defiantly thrown me off track, so anybody thinking about re-feed PLEASE don't think it's as easy as LT, because I feel the restriction the the key. I'm really struggling now
:( to get back 100% x

I'm going on re feed in 2 weeks because I'm away for a week. I'm so scared but am using it as a way of testing the water to see how I handle food. I'm dreading the first week back on LT tho so will be on here a lot!!! X

I'm the same... That's exactly what I thought would happen mini! I've got 6 weeks til re-feed and a month off but have to get back on it at the end of sept to lose all I need to before Xmas! I dont think it's going to be as easy as it seems!
Sun big GL! Hope you've had a pooh!!!!!!!!!

Lost 15lbs

Hi ladies :) no big pooh appeared :-(
Anyway went for my weigh n lost another 8 pound! Shocked chuffed n smiley!!!
24 pound in 2 weeks - how chicken oriental is that??!
How is everyone today? Xx

sunshine_72 said:
Hi ladies :) no big pooh appeared :-(
Anyway went for my weigh n lost another 8 pound! Shocked chuffed n smiley!!!
24 pound in 2 weeks - how chicken oriental is that??!
How is everyone today? Xx

Well done it took me 4 weeks to do that :) but well done hope you have a poo soon lol :)

Good lord sun!!! That's amazin!!! And no pooh or exercise???? What u doing that I ain't??!! I weighed this morning... Against my better judgement!!! Hasn't moved much! Couple of lbs I think... It's official I have to up the exercise!! Also having another bit of a period?? Jesus really does mess with ur system! Bloated tummy :(

Lost 15lbs

Wow! That's brilliant Sun. You must feel fantastic.

Day 2 for me - slightly easier so far. Felt rotten yesterday - had to take to my bed! But woke up feeling much better. I'm not hungry, just miss eating! How strange. Hoping it gets easier and easier. I can't wait for weigh in already!

Hope you all have a good day ladies x

Sun that's amazing well bloody done hun!!
Im pleased to report Im an empty vessel :) Haha my ducolax worked thank god!!

Back