New Starter

Hope u don't mind me gate crashing your convo ladies but it does u so much good to just be a couple once every now and then doesn't it. Time to chill knowing the ur little one is being well looked after :) I'm a single parent and my daughter stays at her dads 1 night a week. She loves it and I get a chance to be Janine and go out with my partner of 2 years and do normal stuff that doesn't involve moshi monsters or pick and mix. Haha. Don't get me wrong....I love my little one more than life but 1 night out and a lie in is bliss after a busy week. I can't understand these mums that stop perfectly good dads from seeing their kids. Are they mad!!!! Everyone wins! X

So so true hun!! I remember the first time his sis took her over night a few friends were saying oh god how did you manage, juuuust fine is the honest answer! She's amazing we really are very lucky to have her, she's older and probably more mature than us so we've nothing to worry about :)
We're going to Lanzerote Jen, we've never been but i was in Feurtaventura for a month when i was pregnant and my mam was sick so obviously there was no cocktails but Im assuming its much the same! Cannot wait to be a young free couple for a week!!

My sister has Alyssa every now and then too. She loves it. She was there when Alyssa was born so has a special bond with her. Speaking of holidays, we booked ours today. We always knew we were going to Majorca again but only booked it today. Bargain too! Can't wait now x

Ooo where abouts janine!! I love Majorca been all over!!

Right girls am I asking to much to look good in these????

Lost 20lbs

Attachments

• image-713326739.jpg
    image-713326739.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 40
  • image-4207001465.jpg
    image-4207001465.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 33
Ah thanks Chan :)
Jeni those are lovely what site are they from?

Bonprix... There only £30 each...
Sometimes they just have really dif clothes on that site (not all good!!) but love these!!! I might just buy one and hang it on my wardrobe!! What ya reacon!! Now looking at heels!!!

Lost 20lbs

Im looking at clothes too :)
Can any of you help me please!
Im now a size 18 hurray! If i stick 100% for six more weeks will i be a size 16?? All opinions welcome x

jeni3075 said:
Ooo where abouts janine!! I love Majorca been all over!!

Right girls am I asking to much to look good in these????

Lost 20lbs

We're going to S'illot this time. We went to Alcudia last year and loved it x

Those dresses are lovely Jeni & you will look great in them & Daisy I'm sure you will get to that size in 6 weeks :) best of luck
Veronica hope you are well chick x

Thanks chan here's hoping!!!
Oh lovely janine did u go to puerto pollensa when you were in alcudia? Love it there! :)

Lost 20lbs

jeni3075 said:
Thanks chan here's hoping!!!
Oh lovely janine did u go to puerto pollensa when you were in alcudia? Love it there! :)

Lost 20lbs

We were only there for 5 days including travel so we pretty much stuck to the beech and the market on the Sunday. Lol x

jeni3075 said:
Great market isn't it!! Bet your really looking forward to it specially with the weather we've had!!

Lost 20lbs

Yea it was ace. Sooo can't wait now. The beech is supposed to be gorgeous and our hotel is only 100m away :)

Good evening gorgeous ladies xx
Chan, I'm good thank you - been a tele monster this eve but just caught up on all ur gossiping :)
Chan, I'm good thanks, hope you are too x
Holiday talk!!! My fave subject - I love travelling xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back