New Starter

Hi girls :)
Well done on your losses so far Jannine:)
Daisy I had all in all 4 days off & my advice would be go for it as it's only a one off but as long as you are deep down strong enough to be able to re start & when it came to it at first, I was apprehensive about going out for a meal but then I said to myself it's a one off & after my birthday celebration I'll be back on LP & I can honestly tell you first day was a bit hard but I am sailing through it again & I believe you will be ok as you are also determined to do well so go for it ;-) but ultimately it's your decision & we will support you through it regardless :) x x

Also i am getting weighed on Friday Daisy so I will let you know how I get on but I get the feeling I am going to be ok :) x

Aw thanks Chan :) still pondering it and very tempted but very unsure at the same time- also if i do get made redundant which is defo a likelihood, i couldn't afford LT so maybe i should just stick 100% while i can :/ as you can see Im very much in two minds Haha!!

Are any of guys feeling just slightly nauseous on this diet??! I been feeling it last couple of days :-( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Veronica,

I felt a bit sick on my re start day but I think that was due to the dulcolax I took & after being toilet I was great again :) hope you feel better soon x

Hi chan, thanks cx
How are u feeling now? Is being back on easy? X

Hey guys... Yeh only when I take that dulcolax sun!! But I am getting horrendous headaches this week that last till about 3 o'clock! And my stupid blocked ear is back :(
Only just had my lunch shake cos had to take my dad to eye hospital and god that's a mistake!! Very nearly stopped for food!!!
Toughy dais!

Lost 20lbs

I just been on my little spreadsheet n worked out that I have 17 days to my halfway mark :) have to have these little goals to get me through!!! The weekend is a benchmark, then once got over that, the get to the weigh in on weds, n all ur weigh ins in between n then the week is over , then let's ho round again??? Lol xxx

Ooo sun exciting!! My mini goal of 26 days is up tommorow! And I'm halfway until by break on Friday! Doesn't seem like such a long time anymore!

Lost 20lbs

Hi ladies sorry barely been on working stupid hrs. Well done on the losses ladies they're fab!!!! Daisy I'm really struggling to get bk in the zone if I were you I'd stay there I'm slowly loosing control again but tomorrow in only taking shakes and water. I keep making pathetic excuses and cannot get bk to 100% :-( ill keep you posted tomorrow ladies x x

Rachel thanks a mill for that, ya know i think you could be right. I was on boohoo looking at all the clothes i want and i just dunno if it'll be worth it- i know me and its taken a lot to get into the "zone" but also forgot Im working Saturday so can't really face work with a hangover so i think that's my decision made!
Jeni i hope your dad is ok??
I've just recently started cooking for my OH, dying to get home and whip him up a big feast. I must be a masocist- Anastasia Steele of the food world!
X

Hi all :)

Going back on it Veronica has been ok & it's now my third day & I can say I'm back on track :).
GL with it Rachael you can do it :)
Jeni take some paracetamol & hope you feel better soon x

Thanks chan yeh been popping the paracetamol like mad.. Dunno what it is I'm fine now.. Water maybe but I'm trying my best!!
Dais I think what it is with the cooking for the hub thing... It's like we've achieved something... I'm always really satisfied when I've cooked a nice dinner and sit down with my shake! Wierd?!
Aw no dais... This is what I'm afraid of when I have my break... Will I be able to get back on?!!! It's bloody hard!! Keep going you know you can do it! Xx

Lost 20lbs

I think the fact Im in work the next day answers it for me to be honest, I'll still defo go but I'll stick to water f-it its only one night and Im friends with everyone going so there'll be plenty of nights out i just think the redundancy scare made me want to go out and get hammered! Ah well I've my holiday for that as its only me and OH our little one is staying with her aunty-still dunno how I'll cope without her for a week but Im sure copious amounts of cocktails will ease the pain!x

Ar daisy that sounds great! I'm a great believer in making time for yourself and time for you both.. Makes you a better mum and better wife! (well that's my opinion!!) you'll miss her a few days in but you'll be fine ENJOY!! I can't wait for a cocktail!!!!

Lost 20lbs

Yeah i totally agree, it's all to easy to become just a parent and no longer a "lovahh" ;) We've been very lucky, his sister is just amazing so would often take her over night but were both usually so wrecked we just sleep, and i actually mean sleep Haha! So dying to let the hair down woooo!!

Back