New Starter

Hadn't finished my message doh! Anyway welcome! That really is a dilemma! I think if you do the re-feed you'll still lose and be okay but you'll have to go through the stage before ketosis all over again when your back on it! How did you find your first week? If it wasn't to bad then go for it.. Think it will be hard not to! Not sure what I'm going to do in August when I go away for a few days yet!

My chemist rang lipotrim about my 'issue' cos they didn't know anything about it! They said its fine don't worry the oestrogen travels in your fat cells or something like that.. Anyway so hello old friend it's been a long time! But don't care (as long as i dont get preggers!!) 8lbs wooppee!! Feel more energetic and happier today to so yay!

week 1 -

Ooo don't start my grey without me!! I'll get it Saturday!! Parecetomel is Deffo fine to have but if you've got a headache MORE water if humanly possible!!

week 1 -

Veronica you can certainly have paracetamol as I checked with the chemist & I had headache yesterday morning & I took some & felt better. I was told to careful taking ibuprofen as some tablets are sugar coated & I agree with Jeni keep drinking water. So what do you ladies do for work?x x shades of grey is apparently ace everyone is going on about, my partner just finished reading the 1st book so I might start reading it soon too :) x x & Veronica the vanilla & peppermint shake was delicious :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In response to the days away I think it would be REALLY hard to stick to the diet whilst others are eating and drinking loads. I know I couldn't do it. But I have read about one lady on here who stuck to it on a holiday abroad - now that is determination!!!
I'm drinking so much water - actually feel a bit better now, I keep thinking gotta get through this first week!!!
The guy at work who has lost all that weight was motivating me today - said I could ring him when I felt bad n just to stick with it as the loss is so worth it :)
Chan I work for the mobile phone company o2 - not on phones tho thank god lol xx what do u do? Xx
Jeni, mr grey is in my bag, a lad on my team just opened the book n started reading, his eyes widened n he goes "dirty *****" lol. He then turned the page, read some more, went slightly pink n then said that's def not for in work time!!!
Sounds good lol xx

I get the peppermint tea with choc, will try that one. So do u make the tea, let cool n then use that to mix the shake with? Xx

Lmao sun! Yeh heard it's p**n for the housewife! (not allowed to use that word on here it blocked it lol)
Just a couple more days... I feel 100 times better than I did yesterday.. Might even go out for a lil walk it's beautiful down here today!

week 1 -

Chan I work in an office.. 9-5 mail order company supplying to schools nothing to exciting! But love it been there 10 years now! Get all the kids hols off which is great! :)

week 1 -

Veronica I'm glad you are feeling better now :)& I work for Action For Children as a Project Worker.
I'm feeling a bit tired now. Has any of you been getting cold lately? I feel quite cold at times x x

Lol jeni yeah did hear that!! It will get u sleeping with ur husband again apparently lol xx
Jen ur spurring me on cos I feel crappy but determined to ride it n then lose all this horrible nasty weight!!!
Hearing u say how much better ur feeling is such an incentive cxx

Yeah at work today I wanted to try something different as I don't like the strawberry or chocolate shake& I've started getting bored from the cold vanilla shake with coffee, so I did a cup of peppermint tea 240ml & i let it cool in the freezer for like an hour & then added the vanilla shake & blended it:) x

Thank u jojo!!
Good luck to you as well :)
We banter about all sorts on here as u may have noticed lol - no bf tonight either nicking my phone off me :) x

I'm gonna try that chan :)
Shame u don't like the other 2, I'm quite a fan of the strawberry xx

Do you mix the strawberry with anything else Veronica? I will give the chocolate another go & see if my taste buds have changed, what are the peanut or coconut bars like, anyone knows?:) x x

Back