New Starter

I have just been on the LT website to do my BMI (as the chemist didn't do it) and even when i get to my goal of 10st i'm still over weight?
I though 10st would have been an ok weight? I wouldn't consider 10st over weight, before having Ruby i usually stayed around 10 -10 st 3lb.
Should i move my goal to get in the health BMI range?

I have just been on the LT website to do my BMI (as the chemist didn't do it) and even when i get to my goal of 10st i'm still over weight?
I though 10st would have been an ok weight? I wouldn't consider 10st over weight, before having Ruby i usually stayed around 10 -10 st 3lb.
Should i move my goal to get in the health BMI range?

Jeez I dont think 10st over weight at all, my aim is 11st and then to see how I feel from there, I think you should just set an achievable target and then see how you feel, dont get caught up in figure, the WW range for my height says something like 8st something, I was a size 10 when i got married and was 9and a half, I dont think I had been 8st sinse i was about 11 lol, so would be not a good weight for me, go with how you feel xx

Yea i agree dizzy and ive just been on a different BMI calculator and they put 10st at a healthy range. Ill stick at 10st thats a cumfy size 12 it will do for me
Thanks hun xx

My goal is 11 stone to any lower than that you arnt living!!! (although 10 would be perfect!! Do I dare to dream!!!) love the dog pics!!! My dogs are loving the new me I'm out with them all the time and give them big cuddles when I'm low.. They don't judge me!!!

Lost 20lbs

I'm having dizzy spells again today... Not liking it :(
Hit my 26 day goal!!! That's the habit broke! (apperently!!)

Lost 20lbs

I'm having dizzy spells again today... Not liking it :(
Hit my 26 day goal!!! That's the habit broke! (apperently!!)

Lost 20lbs

Aww jeni i know what you mean i get dizzy spells they are horrid, i hope they stop soon im about 10 days behind you, good job im not a very active person although nearly every time i get up i go dizzy :(

Morning ladies, had my weigh in n lost 4 pounds, so that's dead on 2 stone in 3 weeks, which I'm really chuffed. Even the lady in the chemists said I was shrinking before her eyes which made me feel very good :) xx bring on the next week!!! Exercise deffo has to start now :) xx
Hope u r all ok

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats amazing sun, well done x

Wow sun fantastic !!!!!!

Amazing Veronica!!!! X

Well ladies. I'm completely off LT and back at slimming world. I hope u don't mind me staying with you tho :( I don't want to move to the slimming world thread. Lol. Because I had only been off slimming world a couple of weeks and had gained 1.5 stone before starting LT anyway, they have let me keep awards and just carry on :) anyway.....I lost 2lb like I thought and got my 4 stone weight award and slimmer of the week. Woohoo. Made up seeing as that's 2lb since Friday. I just hope I can stick to this.

If any of you would rather I moved over to SW forum then just say, I won't mind x

Don't be daft lipotrim your more then welcome here like all of us! Good luck with slimming world.

lost 34lbs in 5 weeks

Naa go away you slimming world traitor!!! Haha!!!! Of course I'm kidding!!! That's great news janine!!! We'll all be joining you soon think most of us have talked about shifting the last bit of weight or maintaining with sl I do think it's a great diet lost quite a bit with them myself just couldn't get motivated to stick to it this year! Then put a load more on! Well done on 4 stone blooming hell misses!!! Hope I'll be joining you in the not to distant future!! Although summin tells me suns gonna beat me!!! Grr!! Lol

Lost 20lbs

Silly jeni xx
Mine gonna slow down unless I get my arse in gear n get exercising!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thought I would join in the dog pics, this is the real Dizzy ( Dizzy Dumpling the First to be precise )

I don't have any animals :( we had chickens but someone complained to our landlord and we had to give them away :(.....so here's my closest thing....my daughter. Haha x

I don't have any animals :( we had chickens but someone complained to our landlord and we had to give them away :(.....so here's my closest thing....my daughter. Haha x

lol bless she is lovely, we also have 4 cats, a leopard gecko, a hermit crab and marine fish ( nemos etc)

Aww lipotrim for me she is very cute :)
Dizzy how do you cope with all them? 1 dog does my head in the moulting footprints etc;) You must have the patience of a saint :)

Aww lipotrim for me she is very cute :)
Dizzy how do you cope with all them? 1 dog does my head in the moulting footprints etc;) You must have the patience of a saint :)

He is a Bichon Frise so doesnt moult at all, has to go to the groomers to be clipped, hmmm, but we have a white long haired cat that sure makes up for the hair the dog doesnt moult lol, the other 3 are short haired so not so bad, I live in the country but the road outside, even though a 30, idiots steam along it, so have lost some babies in the past BUT if the road wasnt there we would have many more cats, my girls say I shall end up in a cabin in the woods with just hundreds of them!

Back