New Starter

Hi shrinking ladies!!
Did a bit of shopping for holidays yesterday-mostly stuff for OH as i wanted to leave mine till last minute because of sizes etc but there was a massive sale in new look and i picked up a light denim playsuit-sounds awful but its actually really nice, was only 9quid reduced from 30 so bought it in a size 16, when i first showed David he was like what the hell is that Haha but tried it on and Im delighted to say it actually looked lovely and fit really well except for one little button on the belly that wouldn't close but I've still just over five weeks so i think it'll be grand!
Bought two pairs of shorts size 18 and had to bring them back and exchange for 16s!
I LOVE LIPOTRIM! Only five weeks ago i was barely fitting into a size 20!

That sounds really good!! Online have loads of sales at the moment but I have another 4 weeks left on LT so not sure whether to make the purchase!! My friend wants me to go shopping on Sat with her....do I resist buying or just wait?? Help please!

Hmmm i dunno what size are you at the moment? I hate guessing what I'll be but its so hard to resist shopping when there's great sales on! My prediction is that you'll lose the guts of a dress size in four weeks? i say go for it!

hey everyone! having a really really tough couple of days on this diet - really feel like chucking it in..... yesterday was so so hard, seriously felt like jsut eating something come the evening -= i really think my will power is about to go altogether - we ahve a family wedding in september, and 'm goign to dublin on monday (while the sales are still on ) to try to find something to wear, perhaps when i get there and try on dresses, if they all look terrible (which always happend) i'll have motivation to carry on, if not i'd say i'll be leaving you lovely ladies :(

Aw chub... Tomorrows another day.. We all know how u feel... I've got a wedding in sept to and just think how amazing your going to feel and wow them if you can stay strong til then it will all be worth it!!! What day attempt you on now? X

Lost 20lbs

hey everyone! having a really really tough couple of days on this diet - really feel like chucking it in..... yesterday was so so hard, seriously felt like jsut eating something come the evening -= i really think my will power is about to go altogether - we ahve a family wedding in september, and 'm goign to dublin on monday (while the sales are still on ) to try to find something to wear, perhaps when i get there and try on dresses, if they all look terrible (which always happend) i'll have motivation to carry on, if not i'd say i'll be leaving you lovely ladies :(

Oh Clo dont leave us! I had a terrible day yesterday but today has been more positive, hope your day has been the same, look how brilliant you have done xx

Aw Chub hun i really hope you're ok. Just keep reminding yourself of all the positives of this diet-i know there are negatives but you've done so well already. What ever avenue you decide to choose we'll always be here to listen!
Im in serious need of ducolax- i hate relying on them but really don't seem to be going the natural way :(

Daisy I went twice yesterday.. Wtf?! Lol don't get it!!! On another subject.. Periods... (think we're all girls!!!) Anyone having troubles??!! I'm all messed up I think!! Hoping it doesn't mess up my weigh tomoz! :(

Lost 20lbs

Well mine came really early Jeni-about two weeks early- but didn't affect my loss i don't think, i lost 4lbs so was pleased with that, then 4lbs the following week. I've such bad cramps today but i know its cos i really need to go :( asked OH to pick some up but he forgot :mad: will have some fiber clear when i go home and heaps of water. I stayed a half hour behind unpaid in work talking to an old dear on the phone about anything and everything, she was asking was my manager easy on the eye Hahaha, lovely lady!

Haha lol I always get those calls at the end of the day.. No one else to talk to I think!! Drink black coffee to dais... I swear it helps me 'go' x

Lost 20lbs

He got some!! Twill be a fun night in my house tonight :/
Aw she was lovely, asked for my managers hours on Monday so she could ring and say how great i am Haha-this is just hours after a woman called me all the names under the sun ha balances out!
My night out is tomorrow can't wait to see everyone and sip my fizzy water!

Yeh GL with ur dulcolax!
I don't know if I could handle it dais! Not if everyone's drinking! Your very brave!! Hope you have a great time hun xx

Lost 20lbs

I found my first on Lt was very heavy to what I normally have Jeni. Changing subject lol I had my 6th weigh in today and lost 4.5lbs.

lost 38.5lbs in 6 weeks

I found my first on Lt was very heavy to what I normally have Jeni. Changing subject lol I had my 6th weigh in today and lost 4.5lbs.

lost 38.5lbs in 6 weeks

well done x

Well done for your losses Todd :)
Chubb hang in here with you can do it :) & as daisy said keep reminding self of all the positives :). Jeni my first period was weird , I barely came on if that makes any sense!! So not sure what the 2nd round will be like!! I agree with Jeni, daisy coffee helps with toilet matters but not sure why!
Hope everyone is well tonight , we are at pub quizz our new fun night once a week lol & I got my pint if water & ended up having a Convo with bar maid over it who turned up to have done lighter life a whole back & was very understanding. Hope you are all having a good evening x

Evening all... Wow that was a toughy!! Just went to local village raft race/duck race come street party... Bands and that... Omg every where I looked people had drinks in their hands... Wine bottles in their handbags... Pouring vodka in their plastic cups!! And the smell of beef burgers and hotdogs wasn't great either!!! But ey I did it!!! And I won't be hungover in the morn!!! Had to leave tho.. Just no fun standing their sipping my water!!!
Yeh the period thing is wierd.. Specially after not having one for 2 years!! It's not heavy but I've had like 4 small ones in 4 weeks!
Yeh can't wait til weigh in chan!! I go about 12.. Will let u know!! Got lots of compliments tonight which was nice!! And my jeans that didn't fit me 3 weeks ago were falling down!! Time to go through some clothes this w'end I think!
Well done Sharon!! God it's just melting off ya huh!!
Enjoy your quiz chan.... Your a braver girl than me being in that pub!!!
Sun.. How's u tonight?? We haven't heard from rach have we? Hope she's doing ok :)

Lost 20lbs

Cheers Jeni GL to you too :) that was tough too Jeni well done :) not not heard from Rach or much from Veronica x

Back