New Starter

Sun that must of been awful!!! Massive well done for getting through it!!! What a shame you can't take advantage of it though!! Hopefully when your done huh! :)

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Hey all,

Ive been going mad that i havent been able to log on here all week and my first week at that!!! My laptop broke last Sunday and had to give it in for repairs - got it back today :) Well done to you all on your weight lost. Jeni - 3lbs thats fab. Its going in the right direction.
I have stuck to the diet 100% all week - surprised myself by being able to do it to be honest. Yesterday was a bad day though - my 2 year old is going through unbelievable tantrums and am i awful to say "doing my head in!!!" then my beautiful little girl (6 weeks old) - wants to be in my arms all the time and just cries and cries if i dont pick her up....then there's the night feeds!!!!!! ahahah ok rant over........
I started Monday and today is Friday - thinking of breaking it tonight for a little unwind time with my hubby when all the kids are come to bed. A few glasses of wine and goodies watching a film???? Then straight back on it in the morning. Was thinking of doing that every week - keep me going all week knowing i have that on a Friday night to look forward to.
Is that bad???? Do you think it will make a big impact on my weight loss????
Really want to hear all your thoughts???

And 'Mumtoruby' - this does make you depressed!!!! I was a ***** to be around yesterday!!!! I had to go out for a few hours and leave my hubby with the kids - as i knew i was being really cranky with them all.

Hey ladies. I haven't read all the posts so forgive me if I don't mention something important. Well done on your losses :)

Guess what....I'm back with you tomorrow so will be on here loads getting your help. Lol. It's going to be hell but it's got to be done. I'm not strong enough for re feed and have over done the carbs over the past day or so. It's made me realise I need the control of LT :( x

Ooo janine what happened to slimming world? Thought you joined? Of course we'll be glad to have you back!! and I agree with you I think it's my only way to control what I eat! But don't forget why you came off Hun... Take it easy! Xx

Hey busy mum... I'm not sure what the 'cheat days' will do.. But I think the reason they tell you not to have these is because each week you will have to go back into ketosis.. Which means each week will be very hard!! If you stay 100% it helps you stay strict by taking away your hunger and giving you your energy back... Have you watched the video on the lipotrim website? It's really great for explaining the whole process.. I've watched it like 3 times!!! (it also helps waste time!!) but only you knows what's best for you hun,.. Maybe see how you manage and how you get on with your weigh ins? :)

Hey Jeni, thanks.....i watched the video and i know it all but try and tell my brain that!!!! Just got my 2year old off to bed and all i want is a cup of tea even!!!!! Ive decided im going to have a break night tonight and see how it effects my weigh in on Monday (only that will tell)....I can get over the feeling **** all the time if it allows me to have a break every Friday :)
Ill be straight back on it tomorrow.....
So ill see hun......fingers crossed. I do only have a 6 week old baby so i dont want to put myself under too much pressure with it all. Ive had to hide it from my family that i am doing this as my Mom would kill me so soon after having the baby. She thinks all these diets are mad and i should be just eating healthy and walking....

See how it goes hun... Like you say don't pressurise yourself to much.. 6 week old baby...And toddler + lipotrim... Your a braver girl than me!!
Why oh why are Friday nights so hard!!!! Had a really good week and blahhh tonight :( just lay in bath for an hour! Now in bed!! I really do get the Friday night sulks!!!! Leave me alone wine and food!!!! Must keep busy over the weekend!! Think I'm going to go through all my clothes... Hubby said today you really arnt doing yourself any favours wearing those baggy clothes!!! He's got a point!!!!
How's everyone else tonight? X

Here watching the titanic with my hubby to be and my bro nd sis who are here for the last week, They already had a Chinese this evening and now r having popcorn!!!! But I'm happy enough here on my water, feeling quiet full after d shake so hopefully ketosis is kickin in :)

Right girls Im all did up and ready to see my ladies. Had a day from hell can't wait to unwind with my ladies and my sparkling water :) wish me luck! Enjoy your night x

I had to make myself disappear for awhile while they ate lol, my hubby to be is great he doesn't usually have take outs now it's only cause my family are up I suggested a treat! X

Wow it's gonna be a late one then dais! GL your a stronger woman than me!!! Hope you have a great time xxxx

jeni3075 said:
Ooo janine what happened to slimming world? Thought you joined? Of course we'll be glad to have you back!! and I agree with you I think it's my only way to control what I eat! But don't forget why you came off Hun... Take it easy! Xx

It went really well but then today and last night I just thought....if I carry on like this, I will slip up. I'm doin TFR and then 2 days a week have a meal until my iron levels are back to normal. I haven't told the doc but am going to see how I get on. If I feel unwell again then I will address it straight away instead of putting it to the back of my mind. I hope I'm doing the right thing. C

Yeh my hubby being great to tbh.. I feel bad at weekends so let him and my son have a macdonalds! Doesn't bother me to much.. Not as much as a Chinese anyway! Lol oddly I'm not craving take out, chocolate or anything that fatty... But I'd love a big plate full of pie n mash!!! Really wouldn't of thought that would be top of my list!

Well GL janine you know your own body I know you'll do the best thing for you... So welcome back!! Ketosis here u come again! Lol xx

jeni3075 said:
Well GL janine you know your own body I know you'll do the best thing for you... So welcome back!! Ketosis here u come again! Lol xx

Lol thank you. Sorry to all u ladies who are doing so well and sticking to it 100% and here's me popping on and off like this. Ur all amazing. I'm in awe of u all x

Hi everyone!!! I can't decide whether I wanna eat a mountain truck full of food or nothing at all lol xx least I'm home on my own now with no temptations - gonna have my last shake now know its late but sorta happened lol xx
Who mentioned chinese tho!!! Could right go a chicken chow mien lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha chicken chow mien.... Always have that...mmmm ANYWAY!! That's what made us fat!!!!! How u doing sun?? I'm Havin my usual Friday sulks and Grrr it's the weekend already!!!

Well come bk Jannine :)& evening to all:)
When I went to get weighed today, chemist forgot to get me my order of fibre clear & I told her I'm really struggling with constipation & only way I go now is when I take dulcolax which I do like twice week max but she was like ok with that also asked me how much I have been taken & I told her one day I took up to three & she said you take up to four !!! I am sure you are only meant to take two!!!
Sorry to be cross but have to share this, I took some dulcolax tonight & I'm a bit scared as I've just got back from toilet & there was blood with it???is that normal? I'm panicking x x hope you are all well x

Back