New Starter

Chan81 said:
That's great mini , well done for your losses so far & hope you have a lovely holiday :) where you going? X

Hi I'm going on a cruise from marmaris around Greek islands and turkey for a week then staying In icmeler for 5 days :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all :)
I'm sure you will have a great holiday mini :)
I hope you all have a lovely day & wohoo it's weigh in today & GL to you Jeni x x

Hi everyone, wow - what a rotten, horrible, depressing day I yest and the day before - jeez, i'm wondering could this diet actulaly bring on a bit of depression? I'm snappy, moody, dizzy, hungry and generally just a b1tch to be around! I must confesss, the kids and dh had chinese last night, and....... I ate 2 king prawns out of my little fellas special chow mein.... you know what, they were absolutely delicious! I'm now feeling so guilty, i am so going to try to give this my 100%, thanks so much for all your support - I think when i'm feeling like that i need to log on here, i'd not been on in a few days as had a day off wed and i'm convinced its this site that's keeping me going! so onwards and upwards (hopefully scale moving downwards!) i wil try

Best of luck to everyone on weigh ins today, i'm goign to have to have mine tomorrow - 2 days early, as i have an appointment in Dublin on monday mornign when i usually have my weigh in.... oh, and i think i've found a dress... gonna attach a photo and see what ye think .........

20120719_184756.jpg

Wow great pic chub & it LP can ulter moods at times but we are going to be just fine :).
I've just been weighed & I've lost 2.5 lbs so not bad given I took some time off last week :)
Best of luck with your weigh in Jeni x

wow fabby dress, really loving that, you look amazing as it is! glad to hear that maybe today will be a bit brighter, I shout and scream then calm and say sorry, then i am ratty again lol but luckily mine just remind me it wont be forever and how much better I will feel. You can do this xx

Yeah, i think the diet is altering my mood..... at least i know that that too is normal, i guess my kids are just baring the brunt of the moodwings which is so unfair (they're only 4,6 and 10 and the 10 year old is autistic) Still have about 2 stone to go - do you guys think the king prawns will have stalled weight loss?

Chan well done on your weightloss, i know you had the weekend off for your birthday, that's encouraging that we can still at least "live" a little! i just love seeing that scale go down!

minime2012 - wil you be cruising near Paxos? (one of the ionian islands) my aunt sue lives there, i've not got to see her there yet (she moved over 6 years ago) but would love to some time!

thanks for the comments on the dress.... i think i like it, got to find a hat/fascinater to match - hey it only cost €44 in TK max!!

forgot to say well done diet twin on your night out without drinking, it's hard isn't it! you must feel so proud today that you didn't cave in xx

Hi guys I have to say ye are all amazing, I was on here last night as I was on day two aftr a week off for a wedding and was feeling pretty low even tho i lost 1st 3 in 3 weeks:) I just read your progress and inspiration for each other and it made me power on through and not give into the temptation around me. I never believed in forums etc but this certainly helped me and everyone is in same boat so it's nice to know your feeling the same as other ppl here. I lost 5.5st on it before and it's taken me 4 yrs to get back on it to finish wat I started. But after reading this I'm more determined than ever and I might even get to try on wedding dresses without feeling like a whale haha.

Good morning everyone!!!
Welll let me tell u why I wasn't around yesterday evening!!!
Went straight to bfs after work n his uncle has just been headhunter to put new menus in a load of country pubs which a friend of his co-owns. His uncle had been told he can go to any of the pubs - secret shopper style n have meals on them. So that's where we went. Oh my days..... Sparkling water for starters n mains for me.....
Now bearing in mind his uncle is on the Cambridge diet but has lost like 3 stone so he is eating a bit. Soooo, prawn cocktail for starters, don't like prawns so that didn't bother me, then a soup with a warm rustic roll, smelt luscious, getting a bit tetchy at this point.... Then the mains rolled up!!! Oh my days!!! One was chicken in lemon n thyme with pesto, Mediterranean salad n roasted new potatoes, the other was a beef stew with new pots n veg, the smells, how they looked, it was bloody torture!!!!! Never ever again!!! N cos we were out in sticks no signal, n got back to mind about 11 n me n him were fast asleep within ten mins!!! Lol xxx
That's my catch up for you :) hope u r all ok xxx
Chan well done on your weight loss n jeni good luck today xxx missed u all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey it's still 3 lbs off and nearer your goal, well done :)

3lbs is 3lbs! well done! i think it's only to be expected for the numbers to start dropping the more weight we loose xx

Well done jeni 23lb WOW !!

Hi everyone, wow - what a rotten, horrible, depressing day I yest and the day before - jeez, i'm wondering could this diet actulaly bring on a bit of depression? I'm snappy, moody, dizzy, hungry and generally just a b1tch to be around! I must confesss, the kids and dh had chinese last night, and....... I ate 2 king prawns out of my little fellas special chow mein.... you know what, they were absolutely delicious! I'm now feeling so guilty, i am so going to try to give this my 100%, thanks so much for all your support - I think when i'm feeling like that i need to log on here, i'd not been on in a few days as had a day off wed and i'm convinced its this site that's keeping me going! so onwards and upwards (hopefully scale moving downwards!) i wil try

Best of luck to everyone on weigh ins today, i'm goign to have to have mine tomorrow - 2 days early, as i have an appointment in Dublin on monday mornign when i usually have my weigh in.... oh, and i think i've found a dress... gonna attach a photo and see what ye think .........

View attachment 57313

Aww chub im sorry to hear you have been having a tough time, you have done soooo well to stop at 2 prawns! It could have been so much worse, well done for carrying on.
The dress looks amazing now, so it will look absolutely stunning by september xx

Thank you mumtoruby and chan! Pleased with the results but deffinately think I need to step up a gear now!! Hey guess what! Just tried the chicken soup!! Now I know I haven't eaten for 4 weeks and would prob think a cow pat would taste nice!! But I liked it!! Only got one..wish I got more! I mixed it in my magic bullet then heated it.. Kind of felt like I was having more than a drink!!

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Back