New Starter

You're doing really really well Jeni and are certainly very strong willed.... I know you asked for Chan's opinion, but, personally , i think you would be grand going straight back again the next day plus you'll have just weighed in, so will have like a week to undo any damage, i would be fairly careful, but, remember Bev's friend who seems to eat like 2 or 3 times a week and still looses weight! isn't there a new member here who is going ot have every weekend off? has she weighed in yet? xx

Yeh she had a bad time!!! Stomach pains and toilet troubles etc she said it wasn't worth it! But yeh god knows how that other girl was getting away with it!! And I thought that about weigh in.. Couldn't be a better day to do it!! And I'll accept the weight loss might not be as good as it has been!! Think I'm going to see how weigh in goes tommorow and see how I feel... Think I'm just having a bad day today!!!

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

Hi Jeni :) hope you are well & I planned on eating a piece of steak & salad but I ended up having carbs & managed to still lose weight as I think what matters in end is I was able to go straight back into it & I honestly think whatever you eat for that one night Jeni you will be able to get back into it the next day as I know you can do it x

Thanks chan n chub... Think I'll see how I feel tommorow... Can't seem to come out of this bad mood today! :(

Well jeni I ate for that wedding and it took me to the following Wednesday to get back to it fully even tho I did take two shakes and a meal for those days and you know what the food was rotten lol. But nobody here is gonna scold you for taking a break considering ur doing brilliant, in fact we will all be here to spur you on again if you do decide to treat yourself x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lady's ..
I was a bold girl on day 2 but back on track and it's day 4..
Day 4 today and can't sit down keep seeing things that need to be done ..
Moving things around changed all my kitchen cupboards around .. Pulled carpet of the stairs and landing so hubby would have to bring me shopping for some new carpet ) well he did say he change it lol just didn't think it would be this weekend ... He thinks I'm on speed lol but it's only good old lipotrim ... I can't believe the energy I have ;) hope it helps with the weight loss on Monday

I've been trying to shake the mood chan!! Been for a nice walk and I'm gonna soak in the bath! Thanks angel... I think the right decision will be to stick to the plan!! Just got this feeling it will throw me off track... Got to be strong and stop sulking!
Well done no willpower... Yeh my house is cleaner than its been in years! But the novelty is wearing off now!! Trying to use the energy to exercise now.. Hard going in this heat at the moment tho!! X

Evening all, I been in a mood as well after my so called was very insulting on a call earlier n he can't cope with the tiniest bit of stress! Closest ever been to sinking a bottle of wine I tell ya, but stuff em, I'm not spoiling it, I'm gonna get him back by losing as much weight as poss n get loads of attention in Cuba!! Lol

hi girls, just wanted to share something I found helps one to 'go'
charcoal tables from asda or charcoal capsules from holland and barratt
I started yesterday and 'went' today without any lax pills
xxx

Ooo that sounds interesting choc!! Willing to try anything right now!!
SOS haven't been on... My son got bitten by summin on his legs they're really red n swollen and rock hard! He's feeling okay (no sickness or anything) I don't think I need to be to concerned but it's awful never seen anything like it!! And stupid NHs direct are only taking urgent calls.. I don't know if it's urgent or not?! Grr!!

If its just a big red swollen lump that's very itchy, red and feels like its on fire it could be a horse fly bite, I take a bad reaction to them. They usually show a tiny bite mark right in centre that turns into a bubble if that's any help jeni

Angel thanks I think that's exactly it... It is boiling!! I gave him an antihistamine and sprayed an antic epic spray on it.. And given him an ice pack.. It's all I can do yeh? We're going to sleep on sofas together tonight! He might be nearly 12 but will always be my baby! How long will it be til it starts going down? Do u think I need to take him to docs? Xxx

Well mayb tomorrow for your own piece of mind but I usually just put the cream on it to try take the itch away, I'm afraid I had mine for a good couple of days before it went but it does die down a bit, if he will let you try and pop the bubble and squeeze it a bit it sometimes helps me, whatever is in there bites it is damn sore the poor little fella.

No prob at least you have an idea what it is now, but take to docs tomorrow if it gets worse they may recommend something that my stupid doctor wouldn't, night night x

Back