New Starter

It's getting bit quiet in here lately don't you think Jeni? What's Veronica up to?! Hope everyone is well :) x

Lots of peeps have left us :( rach..bell n daisy... Hope they're ok.. Sun will be fine shes on fire! Know shes gonna see this through! Makes me proud we've stuck it out tho!! Getting right into the Olympics! Watching bloomin basketball now.. Lol

Lost 27lbs in 5 weeks :)

Hey chan ur looking great!!! :) well done girl cxx soo proud of u!!
My phone seems to have stopped notifications when someone updates, hence my quietness xx
Jeni hope u r ok, jealous of u two refeedin soon lol / food is but a distant memory! My worst test do far had to be last night doing cheese on toast for him, with Worcester sauce :-( the smell, how it looked, the cheese bubbling oh my days I might have dribbled lol x but I got thro :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jeni I'm the hobnob biscuits of lipotrim!!!! Going nowhere me!!! Lol xx

Cheers Sun :) & it Looks us three remain here till the end:)& I hope the others are well to:)& even when I go on re-feed I'll still come in here girls to catch up with you x

Lol sun mmm hobnobs!!!! yeh stopped giving me updates to??? Wierd...
Ooo cheese in toast... Well done Hun!

jeni3075 said:
Aww thought it was sun... Don't think I've ever seen one before!!! Have a good day at work hun xx

Lost 23lbs in 4 weeks :)

That's a fantastic amount of weight I started at 13.3 and five and a half weeks later I am 11.02 so well chuffed with the diet xx

Morning everyone!!! :)
Weigh in day today, not feeling as if it's gonna be good, so trying to wear my lightest clothes possible lol x
Hope everyone has a good day and glad that u still gonna come in here n chat x I will pop to your refeed thread as well :)

Hi sun I'm glad it's not just my phone that's stopped notifications. I thought there was something wrong with my phone it must be the app lol

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

Good luck with your weigh in Sun :) I'm having 4 teeth out at 9am :( not looking forward to it on plus side it's got me a day off work lol

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

Hi Sharon, thanks and urgh to dentist :-( GL n it will be over with soon. Least ur not waiting all day x

Cheers sun it's my own fault I've always suffered badly with my teeth mainly due to smoking from the age of 11 and haven't been for a few years due to cost and petrified of it. Now I've given up smoking for 11 months and losing my bulk I've become very conciense of my teeth.

lost 43lbs in 7 weeks

Aw GL at dentist Sharon... Good job your off the food!!! Another reason for me to quit smoking!
GL sun!! I did that last week (light clothes) don't think it made any differance!! You think they'd mind if I stripped off this week!!! Lol!!
Chan 3 days aghhhh!!!! Bet your scared/excited!!
Well I walked to work this morning! Felt good for it but it slinged it down you wanna see my hair!!! Omfg!!

Well lost 4 this week, making 39 pounds in 5 weeks :)
Not quite my target of 5 pounds so my chemist has set me a goal of 6 pounds for next week!! She brutal lol xx
Need to get off my fat arse n exercise!!! Xx

Hope it all went well at dentist Sharon & well done on your weight loss so far Sun that's brilliant :) hope you are all having a good day.
I'm at work until 2ish & I'm finishing early as I got my gym session at 3pm but feeling a bit tired so I hope I can do it x

Well done sun!! She is brutal!!! You've done bloody amazing hun!
Chan I'm tired to today :( and the weather is c**p! Grr :(

Weather is not great here either & it does make people feel down which sucks!
I'm not sure why I'm feeling so tired this week, it's strange! Not long to go though :) I think I'm ready for it x

Thanks ladies :) gonna get exercise mat from Argos tonight n get on that DVD!!! Need to do it now - 6 weeks to go!!!! Xxx I want another 2 stone off by god I do lol x

Back