New Starter

Hope youre not feeling tooooo bad - tell me, did u find you got drunk really easily?!
hangover food for me has to be good old maccy d's!!
lol didn't notice the see through top but gonna go back now n look (jeez that sounds a bit weird doesn't it lol)

abigails mummy, i weigh in tomorrow too! mondays are the highlight of my week since i started lipotrim! oh, but since last monday in the evening i now see my cousin/chiaropracter (sp) so don't look forward to it quite so much lololol good luck tomorrow!!

haha thank you.. Good luck to you too :) x

Wow Jeni you look great

Jeni you lok fab!! Weight loss is soo noticeable xx do chuffed for you. How long u got left before u join us again? Bet ur not looking forward???!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thanks guys :) go back on 18th sept... I am looking forward to it believe it or not!! I'm not been as good as I promised myself I would be! I've got that horrible bloated tummy back! And I know it's creeping on already! :( I guess it's life but I got a way to go yet don't want to go backwards!! I'm finding myself being jealous of u guys! Lol! X

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

wahoooo just back in from my weigh in! lost 3.7lbs this week! (hate how they weigh in kg and then convert to lbs, really confuses me lol) this is my last week before refeed for the wedding!!

Aaw jeni :-( have u weighed urself yet? Maybe u should n if u have put on, u can try n nip it in the bud before it escapers too much x
I'm on period week do not holding much hope for weds weigh in! I have these white Capri pants which I'm determined to fit in for Cuba! Can just about fasten em but if I sit down they will go lol lol xx just got so many tops to go with em for 2nd week when brown lol lol xx
Still feeling very nervous about eating!!! Eeeks xx

GL on your weight loss Hun, one more week to refeed Woohooo!! I got two more x

Hey everyone, how we all doing? Been soo busy last few days haven't got a chance to come on.
Half thinking I should come off it tomorrow but other half of me wants to put down another week!! Il see how weigh in goes tomorrow and then il decide, have the staff party the 1st so I'm wondering if a week refeed will do. Mayb I'd do 2 shakes dat day to compensate :/ I dunno I'm all confused lol

Hey angel.. What did u decide??
How's everyone?
I'm feeling like my crappy old 'fat' self! Well loving being on holiday and enjoying myself but really feel like I'm losing control now.. There's no diet or even healthy eating to speak of really peed of with myself! Off up north Thursday.. Really looking forward to it but I know there's going to be lots of drink n food and I'm already avoiding the scales! The quicker I can get back on lipotrim the better!!! BAD girl!

Decided to go another week even tho I had myself built up for yesterday but busy at work helps and lost of support to push me through until next tuesday :) and its amazing how lipotrim
keeps us disciplined, I feel ur pain jeni that's what happened me before :(

Jeni/ angel that's why I'm scared of eating again!!!! I like the discipline of the shakes, u can't mess up on portion control etc etc x
Weigh in tiday, deffo not lost much!! I need to be in the 12 stones by time I stop TFR in 2 weeks - I was 13.8 last weds weigh in x
N still not in those Capri pants I'm desperate to wear in Cuba lol xx
N the skinny girls on the beach are still gonna torment me :-( hate being fat

Ah don't be silly sun!!! How much better are you going to feel?!!! You've done amazing!!
Totally agree the complete control of lipotrim is what works.... When your back to eating its sooo easy to just have a bit of 'this' and a bit of 'that'!! As we all know!! I'm not even keeping up the water like I said I would... It's all going horribly wrong!! Terrible time to come off the diet! Well gotta try and stay calm and will just have to face the music in a couple of weeks!!
Hope you all have good days x

Hi all, just 3 pounds loss, but good thing is the woman pointed out to me that when I first started I have my goal as 12 stone 13 of which I'm only 6 pounds off!!! I'm having that next week lol xxx

well done Sunshine on another great loss! i've no doubt you'll do the 6lbs this week.. you seem to loose at a remarkable rate!!1

Great news ladies, the dress i got for the wedding is too big!!! not just a bit too big but a HUGE bit!!

Yassou everyone :)
Oh I've missed you ladies lots, caught up on all the posts& glad to see you are all doing well:).
Wow Jeni you look amazing in your pics& sun well done for your losses not long to reach your goal now& I am sure you are going to have a lovely time when you go to Cuba:)
That's awesome about the dress chub bet you are well chuffed:)
Holiday was amazing, certainly what I needed :)& I know I would have put on some weight but I'll re lose it again :).
Jeni how is it going with the re-feed ?
Glad to be back peeps x x x

Well done Sun :) I'm back in Birmingham and get weighed tomorrow after 2 weeks missed my 10th weigh in as up north.

52.5lbs lost in 9 weeks :)

Back