New Starter

i'm meant to be refeeding today, but couldn't get to chemist for my weigh in, so have some extra shakes gonna stick with them today and get weighed and all the info tomorrow! sooooooooooooooo scared as had a (slight) blip yesterday

really good luck on refeeding guys, i am sure you will do fabby xx

Hi All, it's my first day today. I have just had my second shake . I am feeling a little light headedmy current weight is 16st and 11pounds. I am hoping to lose six stone in total. I have just come out of a divorce and I need to restore my confidence back. I hope it works .

I'm bored out my head on these shakes n now hating the lack of interactment re food n drink with my fella :-( but still scared of eating lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all :)

Cool Lipotrim I'll add that page & I will add you too Veronica :) bet you can't wait for re-feed, your going to be just fine :)
How are we all today ? X x

You will be just fine chub just believe in yourself hun, you can do it & now I eat, I use my fitness pal app to help me stay on control with my food intake :) x

Chan81 said:
I have added you Veronica & the Lipotrim page :) x

Chan, accepted now :) no pics from Crete up yet?? Come on I need my Greece fix lol. X

chub said:
I hear ya, so scared of eating meals etc again... don't want to loose control :(

Chub soooo scary!!! I think if I look at a tub of butter I will put weight on lol x we been thro soo much on this diet I just don't want it to be in vain :-(

Chan81 said:
You will be just fine chub just believe in yourself hun, you can do it & now I eat, I use my fitness pal app to help me stay on control with my food intake :) x

Chan, how u doing eating if you don't mind me asking? Xx

Hey course I don't mind you asking pal & I'm doing great with it :) I got weighed this morning & I'm bk to weight I was on before going on holiday so I've lost the 2.5lbs I put on whilst on holiday:). I use my fitness pal app to keep me on track & the exercise helps a lot Veronica & we have also started using weighing scales at home to measure for example meat, pasta & cereal portion & it's great , I didn't realise in past I ate at least three times my recommended pasta intake for example lol x x

You know what chan darling, you have really made me feel better about refeeding so thank you xx and a huge well done to losing the Crete weight :) xxx polee cala!!! (very good in Greek lol)

Hehehe glad I made you feel better pal & get that app if you can& we can add each other on it too & it certainly helps :) x

Last edited:
Evening ladies :) I'm still very lucky not to have too many hunger pains or cravings. Iv had a couple of small ones today when my other half made a fit roast! But I coped. Lol. How r u?

Hi everyone, chan will get it when start eating n will add you x
Janine, so chuffed u r having an easy-ish time of it - ur gonna do good thus time girl :) x
Guess what??!! I'm only blinking comfortably in those white Capri pants for Cuba!!!! Soo happy cos they will be great on my second week when my legs are brown lol x

sunshine_72 said:
Hi everyone, chan will get it when start eating n will add you x
Janine, so chuffed u r having an easy-ish time of it - ur gonna do good thus time girl :) x
Guess what??!! I'm only blinking comfortably in those white Capri pants for Cuba!!!! Soo happy cos they will be great on my second week when my legs are brown lol x

Awwww made up for u. Bet they will look lovely with ur tan! Don't forget that Ash needs to take loads of pics of u! Im doing the same this time. Having loads of pics taken.

I have some white Capri pants I bought last year but my legs r still way too chunky to get away with them :( if they go down before we go to Majorca then I might wear them. Can't wait to have skinny legs!!!! Haha x

I will be in front of that camera loads believe me lol xx
U will get there hunny, just 3 shakes a day n lots of water ;) xx

Back