New Starter

hey everybody, how are we all today? just an update on my refeed, im on day 3 so had potato today and it was the nicest iv ever had lol. had it with peas and grilled chicken, Yum. the past three days iv had chicken and only managed a small amount (lets hope that lasts lol) Was dreading refeed but its been good so far and i think iv at least lost 2lbs so far :) Iv weigh in 2moro as i was supposed to wait til tomorrow to start refeed but i wanted to give myself a few days without being at work so it was easier to start sat and iv staff night out on sat so really looking forward to that.
Iv my chicken salad prepared for tomorrows lunch and bread bought & have the bolognese sauce ready for dinner 2moro just to cook the pasta tomorrow, Im so looking forward to something other than grilled chicken lol.
Oh and anybody feel free to add me on facebook Nicola shelly :)

Oh Hun that refeed sounds heaven!!! N great that u still lost weight - I'm starting next weds xx excited but scared lol lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was so scared but iv just basically followed the refeed plan to the letter, well apart from today i was working and i just had two shakes & a meal instead of one shake & 2meals, so hopefully it will be ok, i guess il be told at weigh in tomorrow :/ thanks for the add ladies

Oh that helps, just follow to the plan n u will be reet lol xx let us know ur weigh in details xx

I'm always gonna be informs of the camera now, this diet made me realise that I don't really have much to look back on, not even with my daughter. It's sad that my weight has stopped me having loads of memories to look back on. X

Glad ur re feed is going well Angel :)

Hey all you lovely ladies!!! I'll add u all on fb in a min... I'm back in 'not' so sunny Cornwall... Won't even begin to tell you how much I've eaten and drank the last few days omfg!!! I'm scared to death of stepping on scales... Dammmmmm!!! God I need to get back to LT!!
Everyone sounds like they're getting on great?! Sun wow hun!! They fit!! Everyone's doing so well.. Shame I'm going backwards! :( angel well done on refeed.. Great job!! Chan your an inspiration!! Well done!! Janine well done on getting back on it! Hope I can do aswell as you in a couple of weeks! Chloe bet your looking forward to your wedding now?! Your gonna wow everyone!!! And Sharon.. What can I say.. Your looking gooooooood!!!! Well after 7 hours driving in the rain I'm Nackered!!! Will be an early night for me!!! Xx

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Hi Jen, did u have a good holiday? I think I'm honna watch a film an go to bed. We're off to Legoland in the morning with Alyssa so gonna be a long day. She can't wait, she keeps asking how many hours til we go! Lol x

Thank you Jeni x hope you had a brill time up north. Did you eat all that lovely northern grub that I missed out on last week :( meat and potato pies? Chips n cheese?

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Aw jeni u have had a fab holiday that's all that matters!!! Jealous of u eating lol xx
Glad we can all stay in touch on FB, I love all u guys - each and every one of u has helped me through this journey, deffo couldn't have done without u xxxx

Haha Sharon!!! I wasn't going to mention it but YES!!! All of those things!! And more! God I ate for both of us hun!! Bluddy glad I don't live up there!!! Aw janine bless her!! Have a great time!! Oh sun did u move? Howd it go? Xx

sunshine_72 said:
Aw jeni u have had a fab holiday that's all that matters!!! Jealous of u eating lol xx
Glad we can all stay in touch on FB, I love all u guys - each and every one of u has helped me through this journey, deffo couldn't have done without u xxxx

There's no way I could do this without u lovely ladies :)

I did have an amazing time.. It got me thinking a bit about the diet bla bla... We had pub lunches in the sun.. Boozy lunches... Take away at 12 after 5hrs drinking at the pub bla bla!!! And at the end of the day that MAKES a holiday... What ive got to learn is that is something to look forward to... It's what you do.. Its NOT every day!! Just be good when your NOT doing this and your enjoy it even more! This is what I need to teach myself!! C

Oh good Jeni I'm glad you had my share. The biggest test for me when I was up there was my mams Sunday roast I had to leave the house when everyone was eating it you can't beat homemade yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes with mint sauce and gravy lol

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

Jeni slowly moving stuff over, it's hard with being at work full time as well!!!
Hopefully big move on Friday with all furniture etc xx

Oh so nice to see us all catching up in here tonight :) Veronica bet you are well pleased & you look fab pal. I agree this place has not only just helped with the weight loss but I've met great people & made new friends , couldn't have done this without all your support , thank you:) x x ps add me on fb if you like name is chantal noun :)
Have a lovely time tomorrow Janine & glad you had a nice holiday Jeni :)
Angel pleased that you are doing well on re-feed:) x

Last edited:
It's k Sharon... I had that for you aswell!!! Don't say I never do anything for u! Lol! Found this gorgous pub in the country yesterday just outside Blackpool.... Wow great roast! And the sun to! Made not going abroad this year feel better! X

Chan81 said:
Oh so nice to see you all catching up in here tonight :) Veronica bet you are well pleased & you look fab pal. I agree this place has not only just helped with the weight loss but I've met great people & made new friends , couldn't have done this without all your support , thank you:) x x ps add me on fb if you like name is chantal noun :)
Have a lovely time tomorrow Janine & glad you had a nice holiday Jeni :)
Angel pleased that you are doing well on re-feed:) x

Thank you :)

I dont know, off the forum for one night and everybody seems to be on it, glad you had a good no great holiday Jeni sounds like my kind of holiday, Sun hope the move goes okay, Chan enjoy your first day back at work

Back