New Starter

Well ladies day four on refeed, has my shake at around 12.30 was so busy I near forgot it. And I had a slice of brown multigrain bread ( I thought it would be the best for d diet?) and made up a salad last night of lettuce onion tomatoe nd sweet corn cut up small with a bit of mayo light through it at about 5 o clock, again work was crazy. And had a small bowl of bolognese nd pasta at 7.30 didn't get home till 6.50 :( lucky I had the bolognese made as I think it tastes better when left to infuse over night :) nd it was delicious and I'm usually not a big fan as it seems usually I'm hungry after it :(
Was weighed today and have lost 2lbs :)
Now I'm off out on treadmill for hopefully 30 mins walk, if I even make 15 mins it's a start I suppose lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So glad it's ping well for u Angel! :)

That's brilliant Sharon, bet you feel fantastic :).
Veronica your going to be just fine with re-feed & angel that great , well done :).
I hope everyone is well :) x x

It's my first day tomorrow, I've been on a low calorie diet so far no carbs do ready to jump straight into into it tomorrow.

Anyone have over 70lbs to lose?

Morning everyone :)

Hi Mocha. I have a lot to lose and plan on being on this until march but with 2 breaks. 1 in October for a holiday and 1 in december for Christmas :)

Hi guys - lost 4 today so a grand total of 4 stone 1 pound in 9 weeks. Im planning on 2 shakes a day n a small piece if chicken n some salad for tea this week, then the proper refeed next week - u know what?? I'm petrified of eating!!!!! Arrghh xxx
Hope u r all ok :)

huge well done Sun, thats brilliant going, enjoy the food though, soooooooooooooo want food today lol x

huge well done Sun, thats brilliant going, enjoy the food though, soooooooooooooo want food today lol x

but then again i think i soooooooooooo want food at least a million times every day!

hey ladies, day 2 of refeed and have had the runs all day :( plus i can't stand the tastes of the maintenance foods.... what should I do???

Wow well done Veronica!!!!!! Ur amazing x

Chub, sorry to hear that. Hope ur better soon x

It was my first weigh in today :) lost 11lb x

Hey Chloe.. Don't worry about the maintenance foods.. Use healthy substitutes instead my chemist agreed with me when I said they are a money spinner! I've had the runs since coming off to! Dulcolax to Imodium!
Wow sun incredible!! Good luck with the food!! Eek Scarey! Hope you do better than me! :(
Well done janine! Knew you could do it! And you've made me less anxious about getting back on! :)

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

jeni3075 said:
Hey Chloe.. Don't worry about the maintenance foods.. Use healthy substitutes instead my chemist agreed with me when I said they are a money spinner! I've had the runs since coming off to! Dulcolax to Imodium!
Wow sun incredible!! Good luck with the food!! Eek Scarey! Hope you do better than me! :(
Well done janine! Knew you could do it! And you've made me less anxious about getting back on! :)

When are you back on Jen? X

Well done Janine , that's fantastic :) & mocha I have finished Lipotrim now & been watching what I eat& good luck with your journey, i wish you all the best :)sun well done, that's brilliant & you will be fine on re-feed , I was worried too at first but trust your going to do great& Chloe my chemist told me the same as Jeni & I hope you feel better soon.
I'm going to my first gym class tonight to see if I like them & I'm doing body pump for an hour wish me luck everyone lol I've been told its tough!! Hope you are all having a good day, weather is awful today, it's like a bad storm out there! X

Well done sun and good luck with refeed

Hi guys xx keep thinking I might do for another week lol - just to get to my goal what I set when I started lol x don't want to leave the comforting arms of lipotrim lol lol xx

Sun, were you always intending only to do it until a certain point? sort of kick start a new diet? or are you just bored and want to come off now? Just thinking that I really enjoyed my two weeks holiday, and make the 5 weeks on LT before that go a bit easier as i always knew i had a break coming, and again for the next 5 weeks then i have another break planned, wondering if its just a bit of a break you need?

Hi Chan hows maintenance going, think I will decide on friday whether to go on refeed for one or two weeks before hols, i'll wait and see if it is a good weigh in

Back on 18 th sept janine.. Day after my bday... Think my bday would be very depressing on LT! Can't help but be jealous of you guys! But I've got 3 weekends of plans I can't get out of.. Then I'll have to face the music (HAVNT weighed myself... Scared to death!!
Go chan! Body pump is hard! You'll be sore tommora!!
Do what you feels best sun.. I think if you stick to your plan you'll still lose the week.. On the other hand you have me who DIDN'T stick to the plan to scare u!! GL tho you've done sooo amazingly well Hun!!

Hi all :)
Al maintenance is going well thank you & I think I'll get weighed on Friday on the boots machine to see how it is going & Jeni the body pump class was good but I'm defo going to ache Tomoz & I also got my gym session with the instructor in evening!
Sun do what feels best for you :)& I'm so proud of you , you are doing great :) x proud of us all well done everyone x x

Back