New Starter

Dizzy1968 said:
Sun, were you always intending only to do it until a certain point? sort of kick start a new diet? or are you just bored and want to come off now? Just thinking that I really enjoyed my two weeks holiday, and make the 5 weeks on LT before that go a bit easier as i always knew i had a break coming, and again for the next 5 weeks then i have another break planned, wondering if its just a bit of a break you need?

Hi dizzy
I was planning to do TFR for another 2 weeks then week of refeed then off to Cuba on hol. Then I thought 1 week wouldn't be enough, so I decided on 1 week refeed, 1 week healthy eating with some wine thrown in, didn't fancy my body going into shock in Cuba lol. THEN, I'm moving in with my bf on fri n couldn't cope with them eating evening meals do I thought from today would do 2 shakes n chicken n salad for evening meal so at least I'm eating with them, then do the refeed week n normal blah blah!!! But I don't wanna come off TFR! I'm 2 pounds off the goal I gave the chemist at the start n 3 weeks off target n I really want that next week!!!
U get the gist of my plans now Hun? :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jeni, I can't believe u not weighed yourself - u have well n truly locked the cupboard, blindfold on, fingers in ears going lalalalalalala!!!!! Lol x
I would be weighing myself everyday to see what was going on with my weight lol xx well girl, enjoy your next 3 weekends of booze n good food girl xx
Chan, body pump - oh my days!!! I couldn't even open a filing cabinet the day after without wincing in pain / and stairs?? Oh god the pain!!
Wish lived closer tho, I would be joining u, I love the classes in gyms xx
Hope everyone else is ok, thanks u guys for all your support, it means the world to me and u lot make me smile inside - such a gorgeous group of genuine people who I am pleased to call friends xxxx

Hello all, hope ye are all doing well, those on tfr and peeps refeeding :) just after coming out of the kitchen, prepared lunch for tomorrow and chicken for tomorrows dinner and even done my partners lunch lol he was in shock! I love bein back in the kitchen!
Jeni just enjoy your holidays, and if you have put on weight which is prob not that much if anything at all( I thought the same on my last refeed and I had lost 2lbs and I was dreading going on d scales!)
I wished we all lived closer too id love to do classes in d gym but iv no one to go with and woodnt be up to going on my own, that's d worse of moving somewhere you don't know anybody :(

Evening all :),

Yep I wish we all lived closer too so we can go gym together as that would have been ace:).
Angel can I have some lunch too? Only kidding :) Hope you are all alright & having a good night & night night everyone x

Last edited:
It's only salad sandwiches but your welcome to have some ;) and a muller toffee fat free yogurt too that I never got eating today.
I just had my shake my sandwich and my small bowl of pasta bolognese that was left over from yesterday nd a cuppa, my first one in three months, it was strange but nice at the same time. And that was me I couldn't manage d yoghurt, long may it last :) anyone the same?

sunshine_72 said:
Jeni you lok fab!! Weight loss is soo noticeable xx do chuffed for you. How long u got left before u join us again? Bet ur not looking forward???!! Xx

Hi there I am soo chuffed I have lost two stone 9ib in eight weeks had to buy all new clothes it's a brilliant diet .

Sun yes, see where you are coming from now, makes more sense, you will do fine, when you eat your mind thinks you will stuff your face with every thing and anything ( or this could have been just me thinking that) but you dont, you are full very quickly and somewhere your little voice is also saying " dont ruin what you have done so far"

I managed to stay the same through a very boozy 2 weeks hol, and by boozy i do mean EVERY NIGHT! I found that I did have bacon for brekkie, ate a bit, put the rest in the bin, then didnt feel like lunch til around 4 pm, then was lovely to eat seafood salads etc, which then had a knock on as didnt want to eat dinner at night, so they were liquid dinners lol, not the best health wise i know, but it was a holiday, so I think you will find the same, when away dont feel you HAVE to eat as its that set "eating time" listen to what your body is telling you, and eat when you feel hungry, enjoy every mouth full ( slowly if possible) and you will suddenly start to realise that, actually I have had enough now, and stop at that point ( in the past I, as most i suspect, have been a "i have paid for it i am going to eat it, kinda girl) , just enjoy xxx

Why can't I be like that?!!! Sun your so right... Lost control.. It's almost like I feel I need to eat and drink as much as possible before I go back on... Which is ruining all my good work! Well back to work next week... Going to be really good all week... Wedding at w'end... Then really good again the week after then it's my bday weekend then that's it straight to chemist to face the damage and get back on! That's the plan!
Another rainy day here... Well what a lovely summer that's been huh!!! I'm sooo starting saving for a holiday in the sun next year!! Xx

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Hey all! hope everyone is happy!! I had the most amazing chicken salad last night for supper!!!tasted so so good! I'm a bit scared of refeed if i'm honest! even though i moaned like hell on tfr and was so jealouse of hubby, family etc eating, it was like a comfort blanket and i knew i coulnd't go wrong, now i'm afraid i'll undo all my hard work! was trying on my bikini from holidays there last night.... i'm actually going to get dh to take a photo of me in it and may brave showing you girlies the before/afer is quite astounding! there is no way i will allow myself to put the weight back on - i just feel so much better now!

today is going to be a fun day - i'm taking my 2 boys (age 6 & 10) to a place called quad attack - it's basically a mud track where you ride quad bikes for an hour and a half ! hope we don't get too wet/mucky!!!

chub said:
Hey all! hope everyone is happy!! I had the most amazing chicken salad last night for supper!!!tasted so so good! I'm a bit scared of refeed if i'm honest! even though i moaned like hell on tfr and was so jealouse of hubby, family etc eating, it was like a comfort blanket and i knew i coulnd't go wrong, now i'm afraid i'll undo all my hard work! was trying on my bikini from holidays there last night.... i'm actually going to get dh to take a photo of me in it and may brave showing you girlies the before/afer is quite astounding! there is no way i will allow myself to put the weight back on - i just feel so much better now!

today is going to be a fun day - i'm taking my 2 boys (age 6 & 10) to a place called quad attack - it's basically a mud track where you ride quad bikes for an hour and a half ! hope we don't get too wet/mucky!!!

I Deffo want a before and after!!!! I love seeing how well people have done and it's a huge boost for those of us still losing. I'll never be in a bikini because of my flabby belly but will be in a sexy costume at the end :p x

I'm not finished my journey just yet... but with the wedding next friday i've had to come off to refeed - ideally i'd love another stone off me, i think then i'd be happy with my body for the first time ever! having said that, it was some confidence boost last night trying on that bikini and the bottoms nearly falling down, having had rolls there on the holiday! acutally, even hubby was saying he'd love it ifjust the two of us were able to get away somewhere hot for a few days just to enjoy my new figure!!! (no dirty comments plesae, what he meant was for me to be confident on the beach, swimming etc.....!!!.)

Evening:),

How are we all? Oh a holiday would be lovely for chin & your partner sounds lovely & it's great he is been supportive:) x

Evening all x I've been knackered all afternoon so why is it when you go to bed your wide awake and I'm up for work in 6 hours :(

66.5lbs lost in 12 weeks :)

Morning everyone. Hope your all well. Sharon, I had a night like that last week but it's been fine since. Hope u have a better night tonight x

Hi everyone :)

I hope you have a better night sleep tonight Sharon & I hope you are all having a lovely day:).
I'm having a good day at work & the weather is brilliant today so I am happy x

I'm having a chill day now. Just dropped my daughter off with her dad and picked up some of her Xmas presents so I'm pooped. Lol. I walked there and back too. Very proud of myself :)

NO lipotrim you mentioned the dreaded christmas word

No C word just yet please, even though I totally love it, it cannot be mentioned or even thought of in our house until after my youngest birthday 27th sept, my eldests birthday 4th oct, my wedding ann 23rd oct, my b'day 8th nov and my hubs b'day 9th nov...........then we can mention the C word lol xx ( but must admit i have just lit a roaring fire as flippin freezing!)

Haha!! I say the same thing.. Last of families bdays 5th nov.... Then I think about Xmas... Although what a hypocrite! I bought 4 presents today!!! Lol but they were perfect had to!! Every year when xfactor starts I think f**k be Xmas soon!! It only feels like yesterday we had Xmas! Anyway... Gonna be skinny by Xmas... Mm yeh right!! Gonna be a lot happier tho! God can't wait to get back on LT am I mad?!!!! Hope we're all well xxx

Lost 36lbs in 7 weeks :)

Jen, thats a yes you are mad, but wrapped up with commitment and focus ( not in christmas paper of course!)

Back