New Starter

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fat_pig, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. fat_pig

fat_pig Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all,

I started the CD last January 2007 & managed to lose 14lbs in 1 month :) i went on holiday & started eating again & have tried on numerous occasions to get back on it but unfortunatly i have no willpower :cry:I am stating again tomorrow (Friday 22nd February 2008). I currently weigh 14st 1lbs & want to be 10st. I am going to Turkey with my friend in May & have to start this NOW. I am going to post a piccy of me tomorrow at my current weight & upload one every 2 weeks :(

Wish me luck guys
    :wave_cry:

Porgeous likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    We have the same name lol...so complimentry to ourselves!

I only started tuesday, and like you have a holiday to go on in april and a HUGE party in may!!

Pressures on!!

xxx

mustdoit likes this.
  4. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    i wish you all the luck ..............and will power ............. great to have a holiday to look forward to ....xx

5. fat_pig

fat_pig Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ahhhhhhh it's so nice that people actually reply to you on here!!! Thanks for all your kind words & especially you fatpig13 (hahaha) Good luck everyone. Hopefully we can keep each other going :0)

6. k8t

k8t Member

Good luck dude. Just remember IT IS POSSIBLE! You just have to take it one day at a time. I have gone through my whole life stuffing my face so if I can stick it out you can too xx

7. fat_pig

fat_pig Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks k8t :0) All i do is eat & cry!!! I feel so down & when i look in the mirror i don't see me anymore.........Good Luck

8. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    congrats on coming back to it.. a lot would have given up.. shows you you're strong and have great courage..
    I wish you all the best.. And hope you have a fantastic holiday..!!!!!!!!!!
    loadsa love
    Cat x x

9. fat_pig

fat_pig Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Kitteh, Thanks for your support!!! I see you've lost loads already, well done you :eek:) 16lbs in the first week, good going....

10. k8t

k8t Member

That's awful that you feel so bad. You should feel excited because it's going to work this time!! Just think about how good you're going to feel when you get on the scales each week and see how much you've lost . The best thing about this diet is you see the results so quickly. If you can just make it through the first few hellish days and get yourself into ketosis you will start to feel much better, less hungry and the weight will start to drop off. You need to see this as a postive thing that is going to change your life xx

11. fat_pig

fat_pig Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know that once i get through the first week i'll be fine (but it's actually getting through the first week) :0( I'm going to think positive, i CAN do this...

12. fat_pig

fat_pig Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You don't get to choose how you're doing to die or when. You can only decide how you're going to live.

13. k8t

k8t Member

Don't think about getting through a week, just think about getting through tomorrow, before you know it all the tomorrows will have added up :)

14. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Come on you can do it. I think I started just after you, I started sort of middle of Feb.. I lost 3 stone but then had loads of illness problems, multiple gallstones, non specific hepatitis and then had an operation to remove my gallbladder, then got a chest infection and got a post operative hernia..

You can do it this time, like me take each day as it comes, you will achieve your goal!

Love

15. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    good luck to you, it sounds like you're ready for it. I take it one hour at a time, that's what works for me.

16. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

Best of luck!! Let us know how you get on!

17. fat_pig

fat_pig Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you so much all of you :0) I'll take one day at a time :0) Goodnight everyone, will update you all tomorrow...

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

good luck - I can't call you fat_pig ..... so to me you will be fp and the other fp will be fp13. Good luck to you both

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.