New Starter

fat_pig

Hi all,

I started the CD last January 2007 & managed to lose 14lbs in 1 month :) i went on holiday & started eating again & have tried on numerous occasions to get back on it but unfortunatly i have no willpower :cry:I am stating again tomorrow (Friday 22nd February 2008). I currently weigh 14st 1lbs & want to be 10st. I am going to Turkey with my friend in May & have to start this NOW. I am going to post a piccy of me tomorrow at my current weight & upload one every 2 weeks :(

Wish me luck guys
:wave_cry:

We have the same name lol...so complimentry to ourselves!

I only started tuesday, and like you have a holiday to go on in april and a HUGE party in may!!

Pressures on!!

xxx

i wish you all the luck ..............and will power ............. great to have a holiday to look forward to ....xx

Ahhhhhhh it's so nice that people actually reply to you on here!!! Thanks for all your kind words & especially you fatpig13 (hahaha) Good luck everyone. Hopefully we can keep each other going :0)

Good luck dude. Just remember IT IS POSSIBLE! You just have to take it one day at a time. I have gone through my whole life stuffing my face so if I can stick it out you can too xx

congrats on coming back to it.. a lot would have given up.. shows you you're strong and have great courage..
I wish you all the best.. And hope you have a fantastic holiday..!!!!!!!!!!
loadsa love
Cat x x

That's awful that you feel so bad. You should feel excited because it's going to work this time!! Just think about how good you're going to feel when you get on the scales each week and see how much you've lost . The best thing about this diet is you see the results so quickly. If you can just make it through the first few hellish days and get yourself into ketosis you will start to feel much better, less hungry and the weight will start to drop off. You need to see this as a postive thing that is going to change your life xx

I know that once i get through the first week i'll be fine (but it's actually getting through the first week) :0( I'm going to think positive, i CAN do this...

Don't think about getting through a week, just think about getting through tomorrow, before you know it all the tomorrows will have added up :)

Come on you can do it. I think I started just after you, I started sort of middle of Feb.. I lost 3 stone but then had loads of illness problems, multiple gallstones, non specific hepatitis and then had an operation to remove my gallbladder, then got a chest infection and got a post operative hernia..

You can do it this time, like me take each day as it comes, you will achieve your goal!

Love

Back