New starter

Haha your 'went to bed with the hump' made me laugh!! Know that feeling lol well done fir not giving in :0)
I know bloody easter an chocolate!!! And im away tomorrow for wknd with friends so in restaurants etc all the time! Then family party with whats usually a mega feast haha im taking my exante spag bol an carbonara!x

Oh dear lots of food well if you do cheat try stay good lol! It's hard but then I say if your gonna cheat then cheat properly lol! Haha not good support!! I'm working this wined so won't cheat thank god

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope everyone is staying strong! We are in this together as are so many more. Let's beat the hunger pains! Focus on what will be...bring on the bikinis (I'm a year away from this yet! Day three of cambridge so I'm potentially delusional from hunger) x

Hi could I jump on this thread please I'm on day 3 of shake that weight...just 3 shakes a day....I did Cambridge 2 yrs ago and lost 4 stone but that soon crept back on so here I am again....

Hopefully be in ketosis tommorow I hope so don't like feeling so tired

Jo

Hi could I jump on this thread please I'm on day 3 of shake that weight...just 3 shakes a day....I did Cambridge 2 yrs ago and lost 4 stone but that soon crept back on so here I am again.... Hopefully be in ketosis tommorow I hope so don't like feeling so tired Jo

Hi Jojo!

I'm at the end of day 5 of cambridge. I've stuck to it 100% so far! It's been a bit easier today, days 3&4 were quite bad though. I hope I'm in ketosis already!

Good luck with your journey ?

Hi Jojo! I'm at the end of day 5 of cambridge. I've stuck to it 100% so far! It's been a bit easier today, days 3&4 were quite bad though. I hope I'm in ketosis already! Good luck with your journey ?

Not sure there's a random ? At the end of my post :)

Hi you most likely Be in ketosis now I'm on day 4 had a sneaky peek on the scales and says I lost 8lb still got long way to go...longest I stuck to it apart from 2 yrs ago when I did Cambridge....

We can do this

Jo

Hi both!! How is your Easter with no choc going??! :0) x

Evening! No choc for me :-( gutting. Why did I choose to start this week??!! Ha!

Hi you most likely Be in ketosis now I'm on day 4 had a sneaky peek on the scales and says I lost 8lb still got long way to go...longest I stuck to it apart from 2 yrs ago when I did Cambridge.... We can do this Jo

Thanks jojo! We so can do this!!!

I had sneaky peak this morning on home scales and again this evening, there was 2lb difference in readings (heavier in the evening obviously). Frustrating!!!

Hi guys
Hope everyone's Easter was good and no cheats! So had to weigh in tonight as I couldn't do my normal weigh in day! I've lost 5lb so happy must of been retaining water last week so glad I didn't cheat now!! Closer to my dress!! How is everyone getting on? X :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Bugger....ok so i made it all through the weekend away with hotels,restaurants,celebrations etc so no cheating at all....then at my little boys 3rd Birthday family party yesterday i cheated??!!! :0(((((( it was my Auntys buffet which was out for hours like they are and i think it was too much! I had 3 cocktail sausages and 3 small cubes of cheese plus 1 bite of his cake as he couldnt understand why i wouldnt share his!!!! So not much an apart from bite of cake all protein but i feel like an awful cheat an dreading weigh in Wednesday as if bad i only have myself to blame....will try to forget about so i just keep going an i dont want to eat so should be ok. X

Hi all day 5 for me closer to 1 week being on shake that weight...everyone doing so well...don't beat yourself up with what you have eaten you did the biggest decision ever and that's starting the diet....recover and carry on it's done and nothing can be done ....it's a hard diet and does have it's ups and downs I'm out beginning on May which hopefully by then will have lost 1 stone so it's going to be a treat then back on it next day

Weather rubbish today!...was hoping for walk along sea front never mind guess ironing it is....any advice on exercising whilst on the plan? Was hoping to go out on bike sometime?

Jo

Well just checked and im still in ketosis so as i only ate a tiny bit its not affected me so weigh in tomorrow not so dreaded! Lol
Gentle bike rides are ok as long as not too much-if you go overboard on exercise it can make you feel too weak an dizzy etc plus can make you hungry as your body needs more energy! X

Hi

Yeah that's what I was thinking just do light exercise ...just booked a holiday abroad so bit more incentive...but the smell of the sausages in the oven is sooooo nice ...keep focused Jo

Jo

Morning

How is everyone? Well I had sneaky peek on scales and I lost 10lbs ?.....i will been in plan 1 wk on fri .....I've ordered shakes and they due today hope they won't be too long as got none left and be drinking green tea till they come

Jo

Well wk 2 weigh in an its saying only 2lb loss. I know with my pcos its slower but was hoping wk2 would still be more :0( ive been having minimum of 3ltrs of water and this time even black coffee! Feels a bit pointless lol
Well done Jo on your 1st weeks loss!!x

Morning How is everyone? Well I had sneaky peek on scales and I lost 10lbs ?.....i will been in plan 1 wk on fri .....I've ordered shakes and they due today hope they won't be too long as got none left and be drinking green tea till they come Jo

Well done jojo!! That's an amazing loss! :)

Back