New starter

Well wk 2 weigh in an its saying only 2lb loss. I know with my pcos its slower but was hoping wk2 would still be more :0( ive been having minimum of 3ltrs of water and this time even black coffee! Feels a bit pointless lol Well done Jo on your 1st weeks loss!!x

Don't be down kat. A loss is a loss. At least it wasn't 2lb gain! Don't beat yourself up, you did good! If we were on WW or SW then 2lb week is a good sustainable amount! :)

Thanks ladies :0) onwards to start of week 3!! Have to be positive an not panic about not losing enough in time for some big summer social events!x

Hi....that's the spirit ....I have few of them too we got 2 weddings, camping , and a holiday abroad so trying to focus on them ....I'm going on bike ride tommorrow with hubby if weather ok...after my shake.......x

Me too! I mean 2 weddings,camping and holiday!! Lol Royal Ascot in June an wanted new dress so thats first event....was hoping to be 2 stone lighter hmmmm lol where you going on holiday? Thays the biggie for me....if im not where i want to be dress size wise for weddings an campingbetc i can still hide my body but on holiday theres nowhere to hide!!!! Your right its the best incentive :0) hope you have a lovely bike ride irs beautiful an sunny :0) x

Hi Kat

Wow ascot you have fun picking dresses out and not forgetting a hat....we going to turkey in sept ....want weight definitely gone by then .....xx

Hi everyone

1 week started the plan and 12lbs down...?....feel very proud of myself in debating whether to treat myself and have my hubby take me out for a healthy meal no carbs of course what's your view on this ?

Thanks

Jo

Hi everyone 1 week started the plan and 12lbs down...?....feel very proud of myself in debating whether to treat myself and have my hubby take me out for a healthy meal no carbs of course what's your view on this ? Thanks Jo

Well done jo!! That's an amazing loss! You should be very proud. I thought i'd lost 7lbs week one, but turns out my maths is just really bad and it was 8lbs! So I was a little bit more smug!

I think you should think more about going out for a healthy meal though. Do you really want to have the pressure of a meal out? I know I couldn't handle it!!! And I couldn't cope with not knowing if I was going to get knocked out if ketosis, or not knowing how it would effect week 2's loss!

Go for it if you can handle it though pet!! :)

Well done on your loss well I'm at the moment sat in tgi Fridays having grilled chicken, prawns and salad:)))))......no sauces hopefully this will keep me in ketosis xx

How did lunch date go then jojo?!

Did your willpower stop after the grilled chicken? It's nice to be able to treat yourself. I feel sorry for my husband as our curry nights are a thing of the past now and the curry house doesn't deliver for one :(

If im on the total solution its no food :0( if i even allow myself to contemplate a 'Healthy' meal its a sign im in the danger zone!!! Lol I 'treat' myself all the time with food an drink etc.....if i feel really good or have achieved something-i treat myself with yummy food! If im down an need cheering up i treat myself with yummy food! So not eating at all means i need to learn new ways of 'rewarding'myself without it meaning food-hopefully then when im at my target weight in September i can keep to my new habit an not pile it back on. I would say if your on total solution really try an stick to it so you achieve maximum results!!! And remember every 3 weeks you get a whole week to add healthy meals so something to look forward to!! Everyones doing so well :0) x

Finally back on here been so busy!! How is everyone getting on? I lost another 3lb so I'm happy hope everyone is well and sticking to the diet :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi can I join you all?
I'm off on holiday beginning of July and want to lose 21lbs (really 28 but that's never happening)
Week 2 just finishing for me and 15 off. Delighted!
hope you are all doing well

Hi can I join you all?
I'm off on holiday beginning of July and want to lose 21lbs (really 28 but that's never happening)
Week 2 just finishing for me and 15 off. Delighted!
hope you are all doing well

If you've lost 15lbs in first week, you could easily lose another 13 by beginning of July on a vlcd x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Thanks welshtigger!
Im greedy though...I want to lose 21lbs on top of that 15lbs...maybe not so doable in 8 weeks!!
Hey ho, any weight loss is better than none!

Thanks welshtigger!
Im greedy though...I want to lose 21lbs on top of that 15lbs...maybe not so doable in 8 weeks!!
Hey ho, any weight loss is better than none!

Ah right, sorry my mistake! You should be able to if you stick to plan properly - altho it all depends as to how much/little you have to lose! Good luck x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Hi striver

Well done for 15lbs really good, u would be surprised what u can lose who knows keep at it and u will do it!!

Thanks smallzie and welsh!
I am trying to be reasonable, but im so impatient I want to wake up tomorrow and it be done! Don't we all!

Have been 100% and exercising so fingers crossed.
Had to have a stern talk to myself as was craving kids Easter eggs that are still around!

Have read that exercise can stall weight loss, will be so so hacked off if this is true?
Not increased the exercise as was doing quite a lot before...well we'll see!

Advice?

Yeah it's hard, have to battle with our demons lol! Well my CC advised me not to as it doesn't help in this diet until you are up a step like step 3 onwards!! I ignored it and thought surely not and can lose quicker etc!!!! So for a week I did 2hours a night on the wii fit and that weigh in I didn't loose at all and was so annoyed!!! She explained to me that it actually turns to muscle which weighs more app so I thought ok I won't do it anymore!!
Everyone is different!! But maybe try a brisk walk maybe 2nights a week and see how u go and how it effects your weigh in so then u can judge it..... Hope that helps lol

Yeah it's hard, have to battle with our demons lol! Well my CC advised me not to as it doesn't help in this diet until you are up a step like step 3 onwards!! I ignored it and thought surely not and can lose quicker etc!!!! So for a week I did 2hours a night on the wii fit and that weigh in I didn't loose at all and was so annoyed!!! She explained to me that it actually turns to muscle which weighs more app so I thought ok I won't do it anymore!!
Everyone is different!! But maybe try a brisk walk maybe 2nights a week and see how u go and how it effects your weigh in so then u can judge it..... Hope that helps lol

The problem with a vlcd is that we are consuming so few cals that it's not a good idea to do too much exercise! Also, whilst there is some truth in the whole 'turning to muscle' thing, it will take a very long time for a woman to build that much muscle for it to have such an impact so quickly! And just to point out, muscle does not weigh more than fat - it's just more dense! A lb of muscle weight 1lb, and a lb of fat also weighs 1lb, it's just that the muscle takes up less space :) HTH x

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Back