• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new starter!!:)

catznolan

nearly there!! :)

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Hi! No idea how much it is in Ireland - it is £66 per week in England, so I'd imagine it equates to that. Good luck on Thursday! I am only on day two, and did nothing to prepare - but it makes sense to cut down on carbs rather than calories, as you will then get into ketosis quicker and have less withdrawel symptoms. :D Good luck! x

catznolan

Hi! No idea how much it is in Ireland - it is £66 per week in England, so I'd imagine it equates to that. Good luck on Thursday! I am only on day two, and did nothing to prepare - but it makes sense to cut down on carbs rather than calories, as you will then get into ketosis quicker and have less withdrawel symptoms. :D Good luck! x

oh thanx for that...carbs are gone so cause when i done lipotrim took me till day 5 to get into ketosis!!
well done for getting today 2 x

catznolan

IT'LL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Good luck. i'm sure you'll do it.:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

catznolan

awh thats cool :)
was just wondering the same question u asked on ur other thread so ill keep a eye on that!! im having a family meal on sun thats why not starting till mon so prob have potatoes then but cutting carbs out as and from tomorro x