new starter!!:)

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
:Dhello:D

just got my introduction meeting booked for thurs at 11..cant wait! not starting till mon so gonna reduce my cals from thurs on wards!! any one any tips?
also anyone no the price in ire?

Hi! No idea how much it is in Ireland - it is £66 per week in England, so I'd imagine it equates to that. Good luck on Thursday! I am only on day two, and did nothing to prepare - but it makes sense to cut down on carbs rather than calories, as you will then get into ketosis quicker and have less withdrawel symptoms. :D Good luck! x

Hi! No idea how much it is in Ireland - it is £66 per week in England, so I'd imagine it equates to that. Good luck on Thursday! I am only on day two, and did nothing to prepare - but it makes sense to cut down on carbs rather than calories, as you will then get into ketosis quicker and have less withdrawel symptoms. :D Good luck! x

oh thanx for that...carbs are gone so cause when i done lipotrim took me till day 5 to get into ketosis!!
well done for getting today 2 x

IT'LL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Good luck. i'm sure you'll do it.:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

awh thats cool :)
was just wondering the same question u asked on ur other thread so ill keep a eye on that!! im having a family meal on sun thats why not starting till mon so prob have potatoes then but cutting carbs out as and from tomorro x

Back