New Starter

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kat01234, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kat01234

kat01234 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.24%)
    Hi I am looking into Cambridge Diet, have just completed a week of Lighter Life, but I ate last night and knocked out my ketosis but am hoping to bring it back by tomorrow or Weds, feel awful but am not going to beat myself up about it. This is one of the reasons (plus cost) that I want to try CD and not have to be so rigid. ie: introduce food at a much earlier stage than LL. I was wondering if anybody could offer me any advice? Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey hun dont have much advice but on cd you could do ss+ which is 3packs and a small meal each day :)

4. kat01234

kat01234 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.24%)
    Also does it matter that I had a baby 9 weeks ago on CD?

5. MunchMarie

MunchMarie not so str8 or narrow!!

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(26.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    sorry dont know about the baby but on cd you could do what i do which is 4 weeks of sole source then a week of add a meal - 3 packs and a small evening meal. then another 4 weeks of sole source etc etc. Although at the beginning i was excited at the prospect of 12 weeks sole source I'm finding it much easier to break it down into blocks of 4 weeks. Good luck with whatever you decide.

6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to Minimins, our freindly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.