New SW member, Hello!

smiler1975

Hi, I have just joined the forum and am starting the SW club tomorrow. I really need a proper life changing eating plan as I have put on 10 stone in two years :cry:. I have put on and lost 5 stone numerous time with shake diets and am fed up of not staying a decent weight. I don't have a great deal of motivation so I need all the help I can get! Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.:)

Hi Smiler1975,
I'm an old hand at s/w, rejoined last week again. It works, I just get sidetracked and then give up! I'm sure u will do really well. My main tips would be to keep a food diary, and keep going to meetings even if u think u have had a bad week (or should I say ESPECIALLY if u have had a bad week!) Good luck xx

Welcome to SW!!

It's a great plan, and it works! When you're at class, pick up a copy of the magazine - I find reading it keeps me so motivated.

I also find sticking to the plan easier if you focus on what you are allowed, rather than what you can't have so much of. Surround yourself with free foods, and low syn snacks, so if you feel like you're going to have a wobble you've got a low-syn cushion to fall on!!

Good luck with it!

Back