NEW team for people who have started in the last month

forgot to say, good luck with applying for jobs ;)

and sarah, where in devon are you? i've just moved from near exeter back to the london area and really miss it!!!

Hi Amy and Jennie

I turned the big 40 in Jan certainly don't feel forty. I had a hollywood themed red carpet party, it was lovely to have family and friends there, but I needed help to get there!! I was so upset about my weight.. i am having a 40th part two in the summer with the girls.. I hope to reveal the new me..
I am a support worker for kids that have problems, rewarding but stressful, I live in Preston, Paignton just around the corner from the seaside.
Love the baby pic.. I'm going to be a great aunt any day now!!!
I love the apple and cinnamon porrdige, its nice to have something hot.. can't stand the soups either .. yuck:)

oh no, think i may have made a terrible mistake with ordering all the soups. suppose it wont hurt to try them i might be surprised:confused:

jennie, have had some funny ones over the years but to be honest the millions of boring calls outweigh the good ones!

i love the red carpet themed idea! thats brilliant not heard that one before. great aunt at 40?!!!
i like paignton, my sister in law just got married at the big hall there, was lovely. my in laws are from bovey tracy...off there in a few weekends time, much to my disappointment, in laws drive me crazy:rolleyes:

Amy, just try the soups as you said you might like them.. they just don't agree with me.. was it at oldway mansion the wedding? Bovey is nice as its near the moors, we are lucky to have the moors and the sea.. I was 11 when my neice was born, there is 14yrs between me and my sis, I shall be trendy aunt..
I had my party at a hotel, I hired a red carpet and my brother in law took pics as everyone arrived.. didn't make it to hello magazine though !! :)

yes oldway mansion, thats the one, i couldnt remember the name!

you should make your own magazine! would make a good photo album.

yep, going to try the soups, least then ill know and will stick to shakes if they are nasty! im sure at least one flavour must be ok?!

im not going to try the bars. dont think they would fill me up as much as liquid does if that makes sense

morning ladies!! applysomepressure, i think there is a space as we only have 4 people and need 6 so please join us!!:)

how are we all?! Happy Sunday everyone.

im chuffed i weighed myself this morning and was 12st 2lb, i started the week at 12st 10lb so woohoo!!! i was completely stuck before and thought i would be that weight forever:rolleyes:

that was first thing this morning mind you, after a wee and before i drunk anything. so think it might pop up again before weigh in tomorrow:rolleyes:

Thanks! What do we have to do in the teams? Do we just add all our weight losses together? Better introduce myself then - i'm a student in my last year of my psychology degree and can't wait to get finished! I'm doing the moonwalk in may and have to be a bridesmaid at the end of june so trying to get a couple of stone down before then. How is everyone?

I'm in Glasgow, not enjoying the course. It hasn't been how i'd expected so just getting my ordinary degree, not staying on for honours! You're doing what I was thinking about - how has the primary training been? I'm very undecided about what i'm going to do but am not too worried yet, concentrating on finishing first!

Primary trainings been good! lots of work though! today was my last day in actual uni, just got 8 weeks in school after easter then thats it!yayyyyyyyyy :):)

That's great, you looking forward to finshing with uni? Lost another 5.5lbs at weigh in yesterday so very happy with that! Almost a stone and a half in three weeks!

Hiya,
Is there space for me in this team?

Can I join???

Hi

I'd love to join if that's ok and I love the name marching to slimness or whatever it was!?!??:confused: It sounded good anyway!:D

So what's the plan with the team then?

Xx

Hi there, can i be in the team? I joined last week (12th March) and tonight is my first weigh in!!

Back