New team? ;)

10st10lbs

Gold Member
Hey there lovely laddies and ladies :)

Anyone interested in starting up a new team? The reason I'm suggesting this is because I've already seen the group dynamic in other teams and it's so motivating! I want to be part of a team too now! And my on-going problem in life is that I ALWAYS do things too late, so I ALWAYS feel like the one left out, meaning I don't really put in 100% effort :(

Example: When I started my GCSEs, I picked Textiles as an option, but changed to Business Studies 3 weeks in. When I started my A Levels, I picked Chemistry as an option, but changed to Business Studies 2 months in. When I applied for university, I picked Physiotherapy as my course, but ended up on Accounting & Finance. Finally, I have learnt that business is the way forward for me, lol!

So yeahhh.. Anyone up for it? :D

Hello 10st10lbs. We have a good team challenge for June that you are more then welcome to join, its only a week in.. "From here to Eternally Slim challenge team" and a fab support group too "From here to Eternally Slim". Welcome to he forum 10lb's and lots of luck with sw, its a brill eating plan :) xx

Hello 10st10lbs. We have a good team challenge for June that you are more then welcome to join, its only a week in.. "From here to Eternally Slim challenge team" and a fab support group too "From here to Eternally Slim". Welcome to he forum 10lb's and lots of luck with sw, its a brill eating plan :) xx

Hey there, thanks for the offer, I just might take you up on it! Heading over to the thread now, it'll motivate me to go to WI too! xxx

Not at all, I'm from Stretford, how about you? :)

If you start another one, give me a shout, I need all the help I can get! :D

Certainly sounds like a plan! :D

I used to live just outside Manchester, sort of on the border near Salford :) xxx

I don't even go to group *sigh*

I've just left Salford Uni, so I mustn't have been far from you!

Back