New to 5:2

I keep saying I will make my own soup, not made any in ages. Gave in and have just had my soup now. Only 2 hours till tea and another fast will be complete :)

Food always tastes so much better on a fast day.

I have decided to eat normally and not cut down carbs anymore. I need to just make it all simple and stop messing around. If I want bread and potatoes etc I will have it. Like I have said before I need to do what I can stick to long term.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks. Xx

Been a good couple of days. Really happy with the way things are going. Fast day tomorrow. Food all planned and its the last fast with the kids at home, YAY!! lol. Got to think what I will do when parents are over in two weeks.

I think so too, I think it's cos you get back on track with a DD, kicks you back to the right way of going or something.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's definitely easier to get back on track I haven't struggled once this way whereas before if I had one naughty day it turned in to a week

I agree, I like the way a fast day makes me feel in control of my food rather than my food controlling me!

Fasting today after an indulgent couple of days. I don't normally fast at the weekend but its actually not too bad. Would have fasted tomorrow but will be at the hospital for my daughters appointment on her feet.

Not eaten anything yet but got late lunch early tea cooking so will be having something shortly. Looking forward to it. Early night then tonight :)

Thanks kb :) x

Banging headache tonight and I don't normally get one. Had my tea which got slightly stuck to the bottom of the pan :( still nice though but then anything is nice on a fast day. Still got enough calories for some soup later if I want it.

*** wave ****
Xx

Back