New to 5:2

Oh don't you just love this way of eating?? "No cake today, but I'll have it tomorrow" Excellent. Glad the DDs are going well for you.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back from a 2.28 mile walk (according to map my walk app) . Feel good. Don't really feel all that hungry now though. So might leave eating till later. I did stick my finger into the icing on the cake though ;)

The yummy cake :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394707720825.jpg
    1394707720825.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 81
Oh don't you just love this way of eating?? "No cake today, but I'll have it tomorrow" Excellent. Glad the DDs are going well for you.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi your so right about that :)

I stayed one night in London yesterday and I saw this BIG Mars bar freee of charge in my room. It was my fast day so I could resist it, but put it in my suitcase for later. This morning I saw the bar and I thought WHY? Why should I bring it with me? Everytime I resist that extra sugar or treat, I am doing myself good.

Found ya too :) looking forward to seeing how you get on x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Final fast of the week tomorrow, then weigh in Saturday. I haven't felt the need to hoover up the food on none fast days this week. Hopefully that will stay that way. I am not constantly thinking about food either which is a totally new experience for me. I think it's because I know nothing is off limits.

Going to have to go sleep otherwise I could wake up cranky and hungry- not a good combination ;)

Feel so bloated today :( feel really crappy. Don't think tomorrow's weigh in will be a good one. I have been really good this week though. With plenty of walking. But I just feel really heavy. If I could have a good fart I would feel better. Lol.

Have some of your digestive tea? I think you said you had some kind of nice tea (long while ago)

Back