New to 5:2

Hope you have a good loss :) and your worrying is for nothing !

Thanks ladies. I am happy really.

Ud today, we are having a Chinese tonight ( I think) really fancied one yesterday but not sure now. But anyway if we do I will enjoy it guilt free :) back to lower cals tomorrow and every other ud. Fasting Tuesday and Friday this week again. Well that's the plan anyway.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right going to really knuckle down and work hard from now until my daughters first holy comnunion on the 11th May. I need to look and feel the best I possibly can. Its only 7 weeks but I know if I work hard I will get good results. So from now on I am doing 4:3 with maybe a 16:8 thrown in for good measure. So going to aim for around 1900 calories a day which is a lot to work with. So here goes.

Fast day today.

Food :-

Bovril drink

Lettuce, cucumber, sundried tomatoes, prawns, feta cheese, thousand island dressing and grated carrot.

Apple with pb2 (lower fat peanut butter powder that you mix with water)

Thanks ladies that means a lot. I will admit had a tear in my eye lol. You have been with me for years now through my losses and my big gains - I really appreciate it so much. ((((Virtual group hug)))) :D Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mwah xx

I support you too Rach :D

Ah thank you :D

That's what I love about this forum everyone is so supportive.

Yesterday's dd was great finished on 499 calories.

So far today had

Two ingredient pancakes ( banana and 2eggs)
Bavarian smoked cheese
Ham

Think I will have salad again for tea as that's what hubby wants. .

Attachments

• 1395753857897.jpg
    1395753857897.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 1395753873326.jpg
    1395753873326.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 56
2nd fast of the week completed. It was one I wasn't sure I would finish but I did. We were at the hospital getting my daughters casts on her legs changed. So the boredom of the hospital and hour and half journey each way normally causes me to eat. But yay i didn't :)

Lovely ud now then one more fast before weigh in :eek: I deserve a loss this week I have worked hard.

Back