New to 5:2

Don't feel too bad now. Just feel really cold. Trying to decide what to have for tea. Something warm anyway - maybe some soup and courgette pizza. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad you're feeling better honey & I agree warm food required today x

Fast day today. I have to say its been one of the easiest yet. Not felt that hungry at all. Feels good. Its really surprising what a big meal you can have for 500 calories ok I had 514 today. But still not bad. Had my usual bovril drink at about half 4. Tea was at 7 and I had a pepper stuffed with onions, mushrooms, courgette, philadelphia and then melted cheese on top. With prawns, lettuce, cucumber, sundried tomatoes and feta cheese = stuffed me. Mmmm.

Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for a good one.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You are doing so well Rach! Hope I feel like that in a few weeks time xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies. Celebrated by getting my hair done, cut and colour with high lights.

Attachments

• 1396714125680.jpg
    1396714125680.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 69
Fast day today. I have to say its been one of the easiest yet. Not felt that hungry at all. Feels good. Its really surprising what a big meal you can have for 500 calories ok I had 514 today. But still not bad. Had my usual bovril drink at about half 4. Tea was at 7 and I had a pepper stuffed with onions, mushrooms, courgette, philadelphia and then melted cheese on top. With prawns, lettuce, cucumber, sundried tomatoes and feta cheese = stuffed me. Mmmm.

Weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for a good one.

That sounds good, I'll see if I can give it a try

Back