New to 5:2

It is much harder when the kids are off I'll agree with that. Keep the chin up, you're doing brilliantly!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm on my first DD today and am flagging a bit now. But it'll soon be over :) keep going, keep me company!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've had my tea. Will have a yoghurt in a bit, feeling surprisingly ok. Am going to have an early night though!

I blame the weather :) warmer weather always makes me retain water

It must be that. Well I am hoping so anyway.

Been thinking all morning and I think I am going to go back to 5:2. The 4:3 just isn't worth all the stress and I am obviously not losing any more for doing it. Also going to up the calories a bit again as I am sure I haven't been eating enough. So that's my plan for now.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

From when I did the fasting 4:3 worked better than 5:2 .. On 4:3 I constantly lost 300g most weeks sometimes more but I was having 600/700 kcals on fast days rather than the 500 kcals.

It must be that. Well I am hoping so anyway.

Been thinking all morning and I think I am going to go back to 5:2. The 4:3 just isn't worth all the stress and I am obviously not losing any more for doing it. Also going to up the calories a bit again as I am sure I haven't been eating enough. So that's my plan for now.

I think do what works for you. You could well still lose this week so don't write it off yet either. If it's making you stressed then definitely go back to 5.2. I read a really good article this week that all diets work but it's about finding the one you can stick to xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

All going well so far. Just had some beetroot and feta cheese yummy! ! Going to have some ww soup about half 4. Then about half 6 or when liam gets home I am having carrots, courgette, peppers, onions, mushrooms, quorn chicken, potatoes with low cal chicken soup over it mmmmm!!

Sounds yummy! I'm fasting today too :)

So far I've had some homemade vegetable soup and a glass of fibogel, coming in at 100 calories. I think I'll finish the day with a grilled pork loin steak and loads more veggies, as late as I can last.

Back