New To Cambridge Diet

PinkMantha

time to get focused
so iv started the cambridge diet today, i tried it 4months ago but gave up after about 2 days but im determined to stick to it this time as im just grttin bigger and bigger :( bought myself some coke zero and trident chewing gum as a treat, ne one wana message back and give me some support it would be much appreciated xxx

Hiya,
I've started today too. I haven't done this before but I have tried just about everything else. I'm definitely sticking to it because I have run out of alternatives other than loving myself as I am.....and I don't.
Cyber back rub winging its way to you.
x

:wavey:pinkmantha & K-nine congrats on taking the leap and starting the diet, the time fly's by on cd and you will be dropping the lbs before you even realise, stay positive and come on here if you need any support everyone is great. Good luck on your journeys x

Good luck K nine and PinkMantha...Day 1 almost over..welldone xx

Good luck to you, it's a great diet and really works, keep posting for support or read the posts gives u some great ideas

Having dinner

just havin my dinner, strawberry shake, would much rather be havin spag bog :( (keep strong samantha,u can do it) support please peeps its desperatly needed xxx

Going Out Clubbin

going out tonight to the hippodrome for halloween. gona be my first big challenge only drinking water and not alchol and not gettin subway after :( x

Hey all you newbies! Good luck with the first few days. Its right what they say, it does get easier. I'm on Day 8. Struggles with it for the first few days but am actually enjoying being on it now ( i know that sounds crazy! lol) Make sure you drink lots and just remember that it IS worth it. I can already notice the difference. Well done with getting back on it. x

Doing it for me

yep i got stay focused, im doing this for me.....so i can actually fit into my clothes again! and to make all men drop at my feet :p lol xxx

im starting tmrw,nervouse but excited at thought of finally losing weight,hubby not very supportive he dont think ill stick to it,which is now making me more determined to stick to it lol,just wondered is it ok to use a normal blender to mix the satchets?thanks,and good luck to all the other newbies,,
sue

nearly gave up

was just about to stuff my face with loads of toast but just went and tried somethin on and it dont fit so im gona stick at it :) xxx

Good Luck! I'm just starting prep this week, very excited and determined but no doubt I'll be on here for 90% of the first few days on SS!!!

Every minute on the plan is a minute closer to your goal

CJ
x

Back