New to Cambridge - start tomorrow

i hope it does lol i feel like a giant peeing machine atm aswell lol!!

morning guys,
hope you are all well and had fab weekend! My first week was tough but i stick to it 100%! Today (day 6) I had my first weigh in. I've lost 3kg (6.5lbs) not too bad but was hoping for more...!
Great motivation tip: my friend took a picture of me in my underwear from front, side and back! OMG I could not believe that was me!! Real wake up call and for sure keeps me motivated!!!
Good luck guys

Smiles

morning guys,
hope you are all well and had fab weekend! My first week was tough but i stick to it 100%! Today (day 6) I had my first weigh in. I've lost 3kg (6.5lbs) not too bad but was hoping for more...!
Great motivation tip: my friend took a picture of me in my underwear from front, side and back! OMG I could not believe that was me!! Real wake up call and for sure keeps me motivated!!!
Good luck guys

Smiles

Hey, 6.5lbs loss is fab! Well done! Just think that's nearly half a stone in just 6 days - you wouldn't lose that on any other diet. Great idea to have photos taken from different angles to keep you motivated.

x

whoop well done pink!!! thats a fab weight loss like casablanca said you wouldnt lose that on any diet i know.keep going hun x

Hey peeps!!
2nd week weigh in and another 4lbs down... Whoop whoop! How has everyone else done this week?

Well done pinksmartie on your great loss!! Keep going!! Xxx

Brilliant losses well done all. Had my first weigh in today, loss of 5lbs :)

hey guys, Day 7 for me still stick to it 100%..Im no longer hungry but I do think of nice proper food..all the bloody time!!!;)
Just came home from gym and eek what a motivation.. I have picked up new class and I felt awful.All those ladies there must have been pretty regural so they were so good, all size 8 max and there is me at the back of the class size 16..totally out of breath, red as lobster..!!!

So girls we can do it..I know we can...(although size 8 its -for me- a stretch tooooooo far!)

...it is a bloody hard work though

Smiles

your doing so well.we can do this :)

Everyone is doing amazingly well....keep it up. I'm missing my 4-5 mile runs but ym CDC has been very strict with me and told me I'm not to even attempt any strenuous exercise for at least another week. Next week we will reassess and decide if I should go on SS+ so I can go running....

Feeling good today although not yet in ketosis and still feeling hungry

FD, why should you not be excercising?! My consultant recommended it..I'm congused..?

I'm doing SS and because I'm on so few calories my body would end up getting confused - in that instead of it burning stored fat it would want to store the fat because my body would be burning the few calories I'm putting in....something along those lines anyway lol.

different CDCs recommend different things, and it's important to listen to your CDC - also depends on if you have any medical conditions, etc....as I'm only on 420 calories per day I get exhausted just walking so I know my body would really struggle with the running.

hey guys so how is it going its week 3 for me and yday as treat I had glass of wine! Clothes are starting to feel loose ..Im well excited..my councellor comes once a month so I weighted myself this morning and another 7lbs down!!! Im really happy..!! Girls fingers cross xxxx

That's awesome PS, great achievement. I am also very envious of your glass of wine, I know that if I slightly strayed off path then I'd give up/have the whole bottle! Lol
I'm half way through my 4th week SS+ and have lost just under a stone. It feels so good as I have got back to my pre pregnancy weight... Just have to keep going!! X

mmmm wine omg wot id give lol.....

Mulbery, great achivement! Well done! With this glass of wine...I drunk about 2l of water afterwards (Im not sure if thats any help) however when l tested myself on ketosis the next morning I was on the scale in "level 5" ketosis.. The most I've ever been...! So I dont get that?!
And just to inform you ladies as soon as I had the glass I felt ****..!!! So did not really enjoyed it..so DONT DO IT!!!!!!;)

girls so how we doing?! I have to say its ok but now I am really looking forward of introducing some food...To actually chew something!!!!;)

Back