New to Cambridge - start tomorrow

Hii im doin ok had 4 lb off this week makin total of 20 lbs in 4 weeks
How are you hun?

franbella wow that is amazing result!!!! Well done, how you feeling..starting to show?! I week 3 (day 22) and so far 18lbs down.. I am feeling good but have long way to go!! very long way!

Hiya no as im on ss so excercise not recommwnded but i use flabwlos vibration plates every day :) thats a fab loss hun !!

Fantastic losses for everyone. I have my week 4 WI on Monday and up til last week I'd lost 11lb, hoping to hit the 1 stone mark on Monday although I've had a horrendous week and have had quite a few slip ups. I'm back in ketosis now though so fingers crossed it'll be ok. Hubby is still in hospital (been in 2 weeks and 1 day so far) and our holiday is 15 days away, they're still trying to decide whether he needs surgery or not....nightmare... but there's no excuse for slipping and I'm so glad I;m back on track. Really pleased as I managed to wear a size 12 suit today, just 4 weeks ago I was having to wear a size 14/16 so I can see and feel the benefits already, still not happy how I look in my bikinis and hoping to have lost another 7lbs before my holiday (should take me to 10st 10lbs hopefully)

Hi everyone, I am on day 3 and feeling quite good at the moment and am really hoping its because I am in ketosis, as the first 2 days I felt really terrible. How do I get hold of those ketostixs? Really want to know if I'm there or not!
I have 3st to lose to my first goal.

Hi bryony ure cdc mayb able to give u some otherwise i got mine from a lloyds pharmacy but had to order them x

Found them in my local Boots! I'm in ketosis! Yay!

Think I am going to have to get some of these are they expensive?

The average price is around 5:)

You do get loads in a pot though. Not sure what I can do with all the remainder!

starting weight: 15st 1.5lbs
goal weight:10st 7lbs

You do get loads in a pot though. Not sure what I can do with all the remainder!

Seems like they are difficult to get hold off - can I suggest when you are done with them maybe donate them to your CDC so they can help others? I have ordered some on Amazon but I am 100% in Ketosis now!

I believe you pee on it hun

Look at it after exactly 15secs and if its changed colour you're probably in ketosis. Or find a chart online?
Think I'll get a bit further down my journey of weight loss and if all is well, then I'll donate them. Good idea!

I aim to please :)

Karrinnae - let me know how you get on! lol I will admit to being a bit dim at times!

Back