New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Rebecca I've put 3lb on n there's no bloody reason!!!! She reckons it's water retention, I've had a migrane since Friday n I'm struggling with my water. I've had enough this week I could just sit here n stuff my face !!!! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh no really that must be disappointing seems you didnt even get food for those 3lbs. i cant believe i literally had one meal out and picked at it and then had a small and i mean small chinese and had my shakes and water in day as normal and iv managed 4lbs. i hope im not spending over a grand on this diet to loose the weight and then eat and shoot back up again. just hoping il get that all off this week now. effort!!

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS

Do 100% SS for 7 days - you will lose the weight! And drink the water.... I'm taking water retention tabs as well... maybe worth looking into? It is an expensive diet to do, so you need to drink the water and have the shakes - really really try hard not to eat anything during the week. Its difficult - but its manageable. I understand the irritation and anger.. :gen126::gen126:

your doing brill! im on day 1 and i feel like day 9 is ages away lol

Anyone else on day 1? i need to loose 8stone lol helpppp

your doing brill! im on day 1 and i feel like day 9 is ages away lol

Good luck Abby, it goes quickly once you are past week 1 it becomes the norm, you do have moments of weakness etc but as long as you get back on it you'll loose that 8 stone in no time x stick with it x

well done ladies on your losses

trying hard this week to shift these 4lbs i put on!! depressing aint the word!

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS

Good luck Abby, it goes quickly once you are past week 1 it becomes the norm, you do have moments of weakness etc but as long as you get back on it you'll loose that 8 stone in no time x stick with it x

Awww thanks im going to try my best this week see if week 2 is any better lol xx

:party0011:Well done on your losses! Thats brilliant and so motivational!!!:stickdance::party0011:

had my first weigh in last night and lost 5 lbs. To be honest I was a bit disheartened I thought it would be more. new day today and I'm happy with it, 5 lbs in 6 days is a good result, although I'm secretly hoping for more next week. I'm down to 3 shakes a day now which I'm happy about was struggling to have 4 a day. I still miss eating and want to eat. does that actually go away?

Hey everyone sorry I've not been on this in a while just been busy, how is everyone doing and getting on with there diets?

I got weighed last week and only lost 2lbs wasn't happy about it because all my loses so far have been between 3 & 6 pounds so far but its still a lose, think it was due to my water intake that week as I didn't drink much. I got weighed today and lost 3 and a half pounds so I'm chuffed with that only 2 and a half more pounds till I've reached my 3st in 8 weeks!!

Hey I am just at the end of day 11 :)Well done on your lose, every pound counts :)
Don't know why I am doing to myself but am currently watch masterchef, I love it!
X x

lauren2244 said:
Hey I am just at the end of day 11 :)Well done on your lose, every pound counts :)
Don't know why I am doing to myself but am currently watch masterchef, I love it!
X x

I love watching cooking programmes lol. No idea why.

Lynne - 79.5lbs down 16lbs to go... :)

I used to love cooking programmes before starting Cambridge but seem to love them even more now, not quite sure why though lol x

Yeah well done on your loss every loss counts. If its a low loss its probably water, just tank the stuff :) hehe xxx

Hey everyone sorry I've not been on this in a while just been busy, how is everyone doing and getting on with there diets?

I got weighed last week and only lost 2lbs wasn't happy about it because all my loses so far have been between 3 & 6 pounds so far but its still a lose, think it was due to my water intake that week as I didn't drink much. I got weighed today and lost 3 and a half pounds so I'm chuffed with that only 2 and a half more pounds till I've reached my 3st in 8 weeks!!

Well done Scotty! That is an amazing loss in 8 weeks!!!!!!! Have you decided what you're going to do when you get to goal?

I'm also addicted to the cooking channels!:busted: LOL!!! Not sure what thats all about!!! Been watching come dine with me and masterchef and drooling at the mouth.... one day... slowly.

Lauren you're doing so well! Keep it up and you may break your "I cant get past 2 weeks" phobia very very soon!!!

Michelle 5lbs in 6 days is flippen excellent! The weight doesnt keep coming off like it did in week 1, but it still COMES OFF! Keep up the water intake and dont skip any 'meals'.

WE CAN DO IT!

i am addicted to come dine with me and all food programmes too. and wouldn of watched them to much before but now im hooked how strange. maybe we like to remind ourselves what food looks like

scotty how my h salmon do you have when you eat it?
and well done to all lossss amazing results
x

Well done Scotty! That is an amazing loss in 8 weeks!!!!!!! Have you decided what you're going to do when you get to goal?

I'm also addicted to the cooking channels!:busted: LOL!!! Not sure what thats all about!!! Been watching come dine with me and masterchef and drooling at the mouth.... one day... slowly.

Lauren you're doing so well! Keep it up and you may break your "I cant get past 2 weeks" phobia very very soon!!!

Michelle 5lbs in 6 days is flippen excellent! The weight doesnt keep coming off like it did in week 1, but it still COMES OFF! Keep up the water intake and dont skip any 'meals'.

WE CAN DO IT!

Thanks everyone! My consultant and I have been speaking about me becoming a consultant and I'm actually interested in it. I'd love to help others like I'm getting help! but I need to get my BMI to 28 before I can apply so that's my goal just now then keep going to I'm at my goal weight. Afterwards other than that I have no idea what I'm going to do lol maybe go on holiday something? not sure yet.

What about you? What's you plans once you have reached your goal.

Back