new to CD - My diary

charlie-lauren

Hi everyone

Just been reading through some of the inspirational stories. This has made me feel positive about starting Cambridge. I am meeting my CDC this evening and will be starting tomorrow!
After just coming back from an all inclusive holiday and a weekend of alcohol and Curry the first few days will no doubt hit me hard!

If anyone has any pointers about the best flavor shakes, soups or porridge would be great to know before I buy them this evening!

Good luck everyone x:)

Good luck!! Shakes are all good, better when blended with ice. I enjoyed the chicken mushroom soup and the apple porridge x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have bought a good mixture! I really hope I can stick with this I'm so desperate to lose the weight and I weighed a bit more than I thought (never going all inclusive again!!!!) and I was careful! I have 2 and a half stone to lose so here goes nothing day 1! X

Be strong. Visualise how good you'll feel after that first stone comes off!

Thanks Spangles - well done you are doing so well!

Day one

Suprisingly good.....not too hungry and peeing LOADS!

So far I have had;
Maple Porridge
Leek and Potato Soup
Choc Mint shake
Chicken & salad

hopefully i still feel like this in 10 weeks time :)

Well done to you, you are doing very well :) u must feel great.

I'm not hungry or cold today, was so busy shopping forgot my lunch until 3:30! I even managed a trip to the hummingbird bakery for other ppls treats! I will say my downfall is pasta and Greek food! So my bfs meatballs an garlic bread last night was smelling soooo good!

I'm hoping my first weekend will go as planned! Lots to do for my floristry business I have just started to keep me entertained ?

Well done you, looks like you are getting into ketosis and getting on with things :0)

PB

Look's like your in the "zone" well done and keep going, you will do great and feel fab in no time at all :):):):):):)

Hopefully I've left the room due to my bf an his bro eatin sausage sandwiches ? help!

Thanks how can u tell if u r in ketosis? I haven't been given any strips!

I never used strips. I work on the theory that by day 4 I will be in ketosis, but good signs are that you don't feel hungry and your breath smells sweet.

How are you getting on with the flavours? Everyone likes different ones. My Oh likes all the shakes I hate, I like the soups.

My iphone is stuck! 1st weigh in tonight. 6th day. Weekend was good even managed a trip to nandos an ordered butterfly chicken without that lovely crispy skin with a green salad I ate a tiny bit of. I really wanted one chip but resisted!

I had 3 grilled quorn sausages last night but wasn't sure if this was allowed I don't like normal quorn so thought id try them.

My friend mentioned that I should never miss a cd pack but as I was so busy over weekend missed a pack sat and one on Sunday. It was late when I got in both nights and just didn't want anything. The same happened Friday so I forced my shake down an ended up feeling sick .....

Huge amounts of good luck for tonight - am sure you will smash it! Don't worry about missing a pack every now and then - I don't think its anything to get stressed about. Just try and have them when you can.

Will be thinking of you so let us know! xxx

Hope it goes ok tonight. I lost 12 today at my first weigh in and am really chuffed so hope you feel the same. We are all dying to hear how you get on, I shall be checking here later to see what you've done!

Good luck xx

Well I'm very pleased doing sole source + and lost 9 lbs in six days yay! Hoping for 6 this week :)

Thanks em :) was really pleased! That will keep me positive for next week :) xx

Hia how did the weigh in go?

Are you doing 3 packs + a meal ?

PB

Back