New to CD!

Phoenix Tears

Just thought I'd share my news because I am so chuffed!
I started last Tuesday and got weighed on Saturday (couldn't do a full week between weighing cos of working) and I can't believe it I lost 12lbs in 5 days!!! So far I have been 100% and I'm loving it! Next weigh-in on Sunday, my goal for this week is to stat 100%!

Welcome again! :D

Glad you found everyone over here as well.

Well done on your loss so far, brilliant :D:D:D

Isis xx :)

Fantastic, well done!! Enjoy every moment.

xx

Thanks guys, pretty easy to navigate because its very similar to another forum I belong to, (non-diet related I should add! LOL)! Still loads to read!

Wow thats amazing in 5 days,I am on day 6 and have my weigh in 2moro eve and have also stuck to it 100% so hopefully I will have good results as well xx

Fantastic result.
Well done :)

Congratulations - A good loss gives you so much motivation for the following week! Well done - keep up the good work

Well done - you're through the worst part, now all you need to do is have your 3/4 packs a day and you WILL get to your goal

Simples :D

Well done you, now just sit back and watch it keep dropping off!! CD really is amazing.

Woohooo! What a great loss after just 5 days - inspires you to go on doesn't it?! Well done.

:eek:Thankyou everyone! It really is so friendly here!:D
And yep definately motivating, and still on track, I hope everyone else gets a really good loss this week!

Back