New to CD

wow you did do amazing - I think I would have caved!!

Today I really fancy food and am trying very hard to ignore it! I think sometimes actually dealing with it and cooking gets rid of my cravings - how about you? You have done so well - what day are you on now?

I tried Clomid and it didnt work!! Losing the weight is what worked and am sure its because your body goes through soooo much when pregnant that it has to be at its optimum health!!

Going to hope I get through Day 6 with no food!! Fingers crossed then tomorrow and then on tues i will have chicken and salad!! whoppeeee!! :)
have a good day x

Evening Hun. I'm on day 13 at the mo :)

Been out shopping today only went for a new bag which I got but we came one with potentially a new car too!! Depending on if the finance all goes through!! We only went to have a quick look....lol!

How has your weekend been? Xxx

you dont do things by half... a new car when you were looking for a new bag!! I like your style!!
I have done pretty good today - I took my son to a birthday party for a little girl at his nursery and it was at one of those indoor places where the kids go wild!! He had fun but there was wine, smoked salmon (the family are russian) manchego cheese serano ham and lots of chicken nuggets and chips and I had.... WATER!! I am amazed I stuck to it! I could have dived in the smoked salmon!!
day 6.... DONE!! yay!!
:)

Hunni that's fabulous...u have done amazingly well!! I bet you feel great for it too.....smoked salmon is my favourite, that would have been a real test for me!!! I'm still going but had major headaches this evening. Drank some more water but it's not going :( might have to put myself to bed soon xxx

day 7!! Last day before weighday!!
good luck!!
hope the headache went xx

All good thanks. Can't believe I've made it to day 14 with no cheats!

On another note, we bought the car! Pick it up Thursday!!! Cant wait. Am also a but excited that it's weigh in tomorrow too.....is that sad? Xxx

how did you get on?? I lost 2 kilos only!! Am gutted!! My cdc said it could have been because i was on a period and hormones etc but still never the less am very disappointed :(:4633:

I lost 4lbs this week, bit disappointed too! I'm on my period too so maybe we will see some improvement next week xxx

crap isnt it!! I feel very dis heartened to be honest! :(
i have now decided to do shake for breakfast soup for lunch and some kind of low carb dinner - tonight i had 3 small falafels (chickpeas) and 2 very thin pork escalopes that i grilled and feel totally stuffed!! I find that if I clean my teeth I wont have anythign else as my mouth feels nice and clean!!
cool re the car - what did you get??
our next spend is a new laptop and a new mobile for me !! our laptop is hanging on by a thread!! in fact it will no longer work unless it is plugged in!! and the screen has popped on one side so you cant close it either!! its only 2 years old!! things aint built to last anymore hey!!

We bought a fiesta 5 door black one, only a couple years old :) so excited!!

I'm trying to keep positive about this week. I exercised for 45 mins tonight and I'm totally exhausted!! I'm hoping now my period has gone that my bloating will do on too, I think I would have lost more if it wasn't time of the month!!! How u feeling? Xxx

oh wow car sounds fab - just the right size to add small people into when they come along!! ;)
am hoping you might be right re the bloating etc so this week might be a good weight loss although not holding my breath especially as i am not doing the 4 or 3 shakes a day now!
not sure how my weight will go when i go back to the uk shortly!!! lots of dinners out for 5 days!! uh oh!!
so tired today - my son woken up with raging temp so working from home today tho not sure how much will get done when all he wants are cuddles!!!

Oh bless hope he feels better soon. Not stopping long tonight, feel totally exhausted today and a little poorly so off to bed shortly. Hope you had a good day xxx

day went from bad to worse - ended up taking little one to dr his temp went up to 39,8 so was worried!! now got antibiotics etc so today he was a little better!! am tired tho from being woken up etc - had forgotten what that was like!!! think i have been good on the food front!! decided its best to have no temptation in the house so no snacks allowed in the door!! snacks and wine are my downfall so they have been banned and i have found that i havent really wanted to snack!!
how are you feeling?? there are soo many nasty bugs around all over the place!!
How have you done this week??
I am going to go back to shakes for breakfast and lunch next week - this week i have not over indulged but been having cup a soups for lunch with oat cakes so pretty good!!
knackered this end - early night!!

hello lily
am back again after my trip back to the uk and managed to get my "fat" jeans woop woop!! got back tuesday night late so was knackered but lovley seeing my sisters and nieces etc!! but boy is it cold in the UK!!! brrrr
I see you are doing very well on CD - lost 21 pounds is bloody brilliant!
I managed to not put on a pound whilst i was away but didnt lose any either so am focused and back to the diet again!! being careful rest of the weekend and then on mon back to CD!!! :s
Cant believe you have done a month - well done!! how do you feel?? How hard was it or does it indeed get a lot easier??
hear from you soon :D

Hey Hun, glad you had a nice break.

Didn't lose any weight this week, think it may have been due to the meal for hubby's birthday but who knows. I'm on antibiotics this week for an ear infection and I keep getting really bad headaches but I'm still doing 100% on the diet. Really hoping for some movement on the scales this week although I've noticed they have not moved the last couple of days.

How have you got on so far? What's your total loss? My next weigh in is Tuesday so hoping for a whoosh over the weekend. Felt a bit low recently, a lot of family stuff going in which I don't want to get involved with but everyone wants us to listen to them and it wearing me down. Been taking my anger out on the wii...trying to turn a negative into a positive!! Fingers crossed it worked!! Xxx

hi there!! sorry not been around for ages also had a bit of an emotional time recently! not stuck to diet at all but am planning to start again on monday! Not been well withcold/flu type thing - which seems to be back again GRRR feeling crappy again today!! Also had a week of no period and got sooo excited only to find out I wasnt pregnant think my cycle got ballsed up due to my trip back to the uk, eating drinking and stressing about travelling on my own with my 3 yr old I think!! been totally fed up too so not been on here for a bit!! But it sounds like you having a time of it too your end!! on the plus side just found out my little sister (well she is 35!!) is pregnant with her 1st baby so really happy about that!!
Anyway you seem to be doing well on CD!! Congrats!! I am going to start back slowly again and have a light no carb meal in the evening this week and then see how i feel!! My goal now is to lose 1.5 stone by May!! my birthday AND that is when it starts to get hot over here and cant do another summer at 40 degrees being heavy!!!
anyway hope to hear from you soon !
take care xx

Back