New to CD

Missy_mint

I everybody on day four attempted this last year and gave up within in a day, but have a wedding in June so determined to stick with it. Was debating over lipotrim and CD as did lipotrim a few years back but decided CD has more variety so won't get so bored. So far on day four :) dreading the weekend as OH away and usually I'd see friends and have meals etc. wish me luck :)

Hi there
I am day 5 and have found it great so far ( I must be one of the lucky one's )
This forum is fab for support and tips.
I'm sure you can get to goal by June, People say the 1st few days are the worst so to get to day 4 is good going x x x

Keep it up I am on day 4 also although I am having carb free meal in the evening x what day are you weighing in?.

Yeah I'm fine too I drink loads of water usually anyway it's a habit I picked up four years back being on lipotrim :) I feel good not hungry once thankfully!! Can't wait to start seeing some results. Picked a dress I want for the wedding costs lots and made a bet with OH that if I get to a size 12 he can buy it as my treat so have to get there :)

Weigh in Monday but used shakes I already had :) I didn't had an exact start weight either as battery went on the scales Grr!! But know I was 15 stone odd :( as weighed the week before. Being on Monday have taken measurements too xx

Best of luck with everything :)
I lost 4 stone in 3 months on Cambridge a couple of years ago, so it deffinately works. Stay focused xx

Back