NEW TO CD!

semi_skimmed

Hi,
i am starting CD tomorrow and am very nervous/excited!
ive been on this forum all night and have found it addictive but so helpful to get other peoples views.

i am looking to meet someone roughly my age (23) to share progress with so please drop me a line on here. god i feel like im placing an add in a lonely hearts column!!

i cant wait to get slim for the summer just in time for holiday/music festival season where people walk around in next to nothing, and i want to be one of those people! i am looking to lose at least 4 stone, do you think this is do-able in time for the summer?

Vanessa :) xx

i sure u can loss 4st by summer.

the first week is the hardest if u can get through that u can do it, just make sure u drink loads of water and then some the more the merry hun,

let us know how its going and if u need help or advice come on here ashleyx x

aah thank you thats really nice, so whats your story? have you been on the diet long?
yeh its the first week im dreading, ive just realised ive got a driving lesson on my third day of the diet which is meant to be the worst day isnt it? think id better cancel to save a car crash haha xx

Hello Semi-Skimmed! Welcome to minimin's and well done for making such an amazing decision.

The official Cambridge guidelines is a stone a month so that four stone will be gone by the time summer arrives - well the festivals anyway. Which ones are you going to? I'm planning on Leeds but don't know if I can take the toilets again...

Anyway I'm 24 so slightly older but probably not wiser. With GSOH and all that jazz!

im on day 13 of cd and to be honest not been too bad but its getting better ive got quite alot to loss so ive got to do it ashley xx

Hi Chika,

thats so good to hear about the weightloss! have you been on the diet long?
well i have got my ticket for V festival and will be getting my Leeds fest ticket tomorrow, i go to it religiously, but the toilets are NEVER a bonus at these things, especially first thing in the morning!haha.
i see your from Manchester, i live in Lymm which isnt far away
x

double dumplings- well youve lost 7lbs which is brilliant so well done you. i will be wishing this first week away like anything! ive got a night out planned on saturday and im really worried im going to see everyone else getting drunk and not be able to cope haha. did you feel hungry in the first few days at all?

Nessa xx

thanks lolly, ive prepared myself for the worse. i have visions of me blacking out im such a drama queen! so as long as that doesnt happen, ill be happy. im hungry and ive not even started yet haha.

its such an inspiration to read all your comments, this site is more addictive than facebook!!!

xx

yeh i did feel hungry the first couple of days but once day 4 came i was fine so just keep going and ull get there.

about night out if i was u just drink water and remember y ur doing this because once u fell of the wagon its harder to get back on and ull never been in the summer clothes lol ashley xx

dont know if u know but there is a chat room too, its in the blue part on top of page where gallery is and stuff, there soetime people in chatting its really helped me to keep going hun ashley xx

yeh dont think many do but quite a few go in on a night u just have to keep trying or post a thread asking if anyone wants to chat they normaly go in for a chat great if u having a hard time with diet ashley xx

Wow Lymm, small world, I'm in Didsbury. This is my 12th day but I did it before last September for a little while and lost a fair bit.

OMG I didn't know the tickets were on sale, I'm rubbish but will def get one sorted. i've only camped there once and we had the VIP camping and the loos were unspeakable so I don't know what I'll do if I get put in the coloured campsites. I might just hire a campervan!

Have you got your packs or do you see your CDC tomorrow?

thanks for all the support girlies, it means so much. well i start today, i am in work now and starting on the water but ill wait until im absolutely starving til i have a shake.
do they taste foul? ill be devestated if they do lol.
how do i get a picture next to my name on here?
xx

Hi,
i am starting CD tomorrow and am very nervous/excited!
ive been on this forum all night and have found it addictive but so helpful to get other peoples views.

i am looking to meet someone roughly my age (23) to share progress with so please drop me a line on here. god i feel like im placing an add in a lonely hearts column!!

i cant wait to get slim for the summer just in time for holiday/music festival season where people walk around in next to nothing, and i want to be one of those people! i am looking to lose at least 4 stone, do you think this is do-able in time for the summer?

Vanessa :) xx

Hi Semi skimmed

Im 22 and starting tomorrow too Im also dreading the summer and want to loose 4 stones by the end of june and then another 2

Do you want to disclose you stats?

Mine are

F
not 100% what im weighing in at yet will know tomorrow for sure but I think Im borderline 17:eek:

But no point in crying about it now just do something about it!

hi pinkprincess

its great news your starting! i need someone to give me a good kick up the @rse when im lacking willpower!!

so is it today you have started or tomorrow? i start today. it would be really good to talk, can i message you or email or something? im so new to this i havent got a clue lol x

hi pinkprincess

its great news your starting! i need someone to give me a good kick up the @rse when im lacking willpower!!

so is it today you have started or tomorrow? i start today. it would be really good to talk, can i message you or email or something? im so new to this i havent got a clue lol x

Im weighing in tonight and starting tomorrow morning of course you can I'll send you my email!:D

Back