New to CS

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Katie84, 17 June 2009.

1. Katie84

Katie84 Well-Known Member

Hiya, im looking to try CS when i get back from Australia, few questions though:

Over here you can buy loads of stuff for it, like skipping ropes loads of excercise things, metal water bottles and loads of random stuff like that, i have bought a few since they were really cheap.

I was wondering if they are available in the UK? if not i will stock up on a few things while im here and bring it back with me.

Also they do sweets over here do they do these in the UK?

2. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

hey katie. over here in the UK the only products they do are soups, bars and shakes.

we dont have any of that fancy stuff yet we're a bit behind:rolleyes:
  3. Katie84

Katie84 Well-Known Member

Just wondering then, would it be worth me bringing some items back, i am departing oz next wednesday and back in UK on the thursday

I can get a full list of everything that is here if any one is interested in some?

would it be a good idea you think?
  4. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

you mean to sell them yourself?!

it may be an idea but when i was on the programme i wouldnt have bought skipping ropes and sweets, but thats just me.

so its down to another thread on this forum and see if you get any interest back :)

sorry im not much help!