Attack New to dukan! Slimming down for good!

gibb1992

Hi all today's my first day of the dukan diet! I've just switched over from weight watchers! After loosing 2stone! My weight at Christmas was 13st 6lb and I'm now 11stone 6lb hoping to use the dukan diet to get the last 13lb off as it says my true weight should be 10stone 7lb!

I'm a little worried that I may gain weight in the attack phase as its unlimited lean meat :/ and with being on weight watchers before I had to weigh an point everything to I'm worried that ill go Ott on the lean ham and chicken and also crab sticks :/ anyone Eles found they ended up gaining after 5days attack?

Sorry to ramble on haha! I'm get down to food now!

So for breakfast : oat bran with natural yougurt

Snack: 5 crab sticks

Oat bran was vile! Making a ham omelette for lunch hoping that will be nicer then breakfast lol! Xx

How many days attack did the website tell you to do as 5 days is far too long if you only have that amount to lose

Hi, I am trying to lose the same amount of weight as you (5/6 kg) and the Dukan Diet website says I should stay on attack for 3 days then move to cruise. Hope that helps!

Think I may have read it wrong :/ gonna pop back on the site and have a look :) thanks for reminding me ladies or I would have done the 5 days lol xxx

breakfast : oat bran with natural yougurt

Snack: 5 crab sticks
Few slices of lean ham

Lunch: chicken omelette

Not to sure what to have for dinner yet :/ xx

Welcome gibb crab stick are limited i think 6-8 per daill and ham very salty id change that xxx and im no expert but after ww i don't think you'll gain only loose good luck

Back