Total Solution New to Exante and MiniMins

shazmk

Hi All, so glad to have found this forum, so need get some things off my chest (although everywhere else apparently).
Just started exante on Tuesday 12th June, tried all sorts of diets before but never a full meal replacement one.

Have to say I actually like the taste of most of the stuff although the chocolate orange bar has let me down, not as nice as it sounds - except the actual chocolate bits !! Still not sure about the thai chicken soup but everything seems ok so far.

Haven't felt hungry yet, no stomach grumbles, and drinking plenty of water. Trying to avoid weighing myself so early on, so can't wait until next Tuesday.

Welcome to Exante :) Good Luck xx

Hi all, I am new to minimins and to Exante, which i started on 13/06/12.
I have tried virtually every diet known to man weight watchers, slimming world, cabbage soup, atkins to name a few,and to be honest none have really worked.I have a under active thyroid and have struggled for the last 2.5 years with my weight, so this HAS to work.
I had the choc orange bar first, then a vanilla shake, then i tried the soup thai chicken which made me heave, i cannot stomach the soup, so i have 1 bar, and 2 shakes, water 2 litres plus, and bouillon yeaterday i had 2 cups of bouillon today up to now i have had 1 bar, and 1 bouillion, and loads of water, so i have 2 shakes for later, when kids and hubby are eating tea.Although this is my second day, i have had a muzzy headache since yesterday, and feel alittle nausea, and so cold and quite tired is this normal,

pollymac 14 said:
Hi all, I am new to minimins and to Exante, which i started on 13/06/12.
I have tried virtually every diet known to man weight watchers, slimming world, cabbage soup, atkins to name a few,and to be honest none have really worked.I have a under active thyroid and have struggled for the last 2.5 years with my weight, so this HAS to work.
I had the choc orange bar first, then a vanilla shake, then i tried the soup thai chicken which made me heave, i cannot stomach the soup, so i have 1 bar, and 2 shakes, water 2 litres plus, and bouillon yeaterday i had 2 cups of bouillon today up to now i have had 1 bar, and 1 bouillion, and loads of water, so i have 2 shakes for later, when kids and hubby are eating tea.Although this is my second day, i have had a muzzy headache since yesterday, and feel alittle nausea, and so cold and quite tired is this normal,

Sore head, coldness and feeling tired is first signs of ketosis. Good luck ;)

Don't think I have hit ketosis yet, no headaches or anything, finding I am not that hungry either. I'm not cheating or anything, really want to stick at it. So not sure if I should feel like this.
Had the banana shake this morning, eventually ate choc orange bar between 1 and 3, having veg soup tonight. So far drank 1.5 litres of water.

Hi Shazmk. Welcome to the forum. I started on Monday and it's been quite easy so far. Good luck!! xx

Hi Shazmk. Welcome to the forum. I started on Monday and it's been quite easy so far. Good luck!! xx

Thanks Midge67, looks like you and I have a lot in common, same height, similar weight and similar target.

I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who was thinking it was easy, glad you have the same feeling, Good Luck to you too x:D

Think I spoke too soon lol. Could easily eat right now, but I won't. I won't. I won't. How are you finding it now? I've been so lucky not having any side effects. Think the weekend will be harder as I'm not at work x

Hi midge, I had a little scare yesterday, I was sooo hungry when I got home, came on the forum and got the motivation to stick at it, even though my other half and son had a take away, weighed myself this morning, although I know I shouldnt and lost 3lbs, that'll keep me going over the weekend

Excellent, well done! I've started day 6 this morning and have lost 5lbs, official WI on Monday. Took my grandson to the beach today and sat and watched him eat fish fingers and chips - and I had to keep picking them up to blow them!! Very hard as hadn't taken a shake, but I've got through it. The more I get through the more I've got to lose if I give up (if that makes sense). Must be so hard if others are eating in the house though. I'm lucky my OH is doing the diet with me. Speak later, off for a walk in the park! x

Back