New to Exante!!

Skinniminx

Silver Member
Hello I just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I received my bumper pack of Exante today with the hope of starting it tomorrow .... I say with the hope as I can only normally start dieting on a Monday. So fingers crossed I will start it tomorrow ... I will keep you posted and in the meantime will carry on getting the support from this wonderful site :)

Thanks I really appreciate that xxx

Best of luck for your first week, I started on a Tuesday, so get to have my first weigh in tomorrow morning. People on here are very supportive and have so much knowledge, really helps to keep you focused.

Welcome to the exante family! And good luck with your start tomorrow. x

Hi Skinniminx, I started it today and it has been fine so far. (famous last words!) Good luck with it tomorrow.

Don't be put off by not starting on a monday - from past experience I know it is no bad thing to have your weigh-in day as any other day, as you don't have the same emotional attachment to it, and it doesn't allow you to use the same old excuse 'back on the diet on Monday!'. I've also started to weigh in kgs for the same reason as I used to have so much emotion tied up in losing a stone, half a stone, etc and with kilos I have no idea really what my weight loss corresponds to in lbs, so I can get on with losing the weight and not fretting about which stone I'm at. Dunno if it'll work, but here's hoping!

Hey, just ordered my packs, so really looking forward to getting started, as im feeling so heavy and low spirited about my weight.so good luck and cant wait to join you!

Thanks for all your kind messages. I hope you all do really well and hoping to keep in touch with you as my days progress. I have started it today so thats a bonus. Bar for breakfast, chocolate shake for lunch and probably Thai Chicken Soup later on. I've only managed to drink 1tr of water so far but will to drink 2ltrs and then hopefully more as the weeks go on. Anybody know of how I can flavour my water that's acceptable on the diet. Well feeling ok at the moment ...... xxxx

hoo hoo it looks like there is a few of us starting tomorrow! yes, I am another bigbum who wants to be slim and look sexy in a bikini (next year I hope!) :) Good luck Skinniminx and you all guys!

Thanks for all your kind messages. I hope you all do really well and hoping to keep in touch with you as my days progress. I have started it today so thats a bonus. Bar for breakfast, chocolate shake for lunch and probably Thai Chicken Soup later on. I've only managed to drink 1tr of water so far but will to drink 2ltrs and then hopefully more as the weeks go on. Anybody know of how I can flavour my water that's acceptable on the diet. Well feeling ok at the moment ...... xxxx

Water flavouring should be acceptable on these types of diets.. Not sure where online you can buy it (as long as no citric acid, and sugar) . But you may be able to buy it from a participating chemist that does L/T :D

Hi Skinniminx! How are you getting on with your 1 day of Exante? I'm on my 1st one too alive and kicking :D

hiya, good luck on your exante journey! Remember, we are merely a post away :)

Sorry not been online for a few days .... busy busy busy and staying focused. Well its the start of day four and feeling really positive .... just hope I can carry on over the weekend my only fear at the moment. I love the Vanilla shakes with coffee in they are def the best and Thai chicken soup. Not so keen on the bars though. Hope all is going well with all and looking forward to hear how you are getting on hope you all have a great weekend and can't wait for my WI on Tuesday!!!! xx

Hi Biggie sorry only just found your message. Still trying to find my way around this sight when you post something ..... its not very user friendly so please forgive me. Well on day four now and feeling really good. How about you ..... have you had a sneeky WI? I'm dying too. I love the Vanilla shake and the Thai Chicken Soups but not so keen on the bars and Strawberry Shake!! Dreading the weekend but will try my hardest to be good as this will be my bigest test ever! Hope you have a great weekend and looking forward to hearing on your progress xx

Hi Jules I love the vanilla shake with coffee its absolutely gorgeous and when the weather gets hotter I am going to make a Frappe by adding ice and coffee and this way it will make the shake last for two drinks!! Good luck and hope to speak to you again soon x

Hi Skinniminx :) This is my day 3. I don't feel that great today. No sneeky wi ;) yet! hahaha I'll try not to. I'm 100% TS, no mercy :D
You take care luv!

Oh sorry to hear that hope it passes quickly and your feeling better on day four ... I am total TS as well and on day five now and feel ok x

Thanks, I feel much better today. Can't complain. And Ketosis in on in full. :)
Still feel a very little bit hungry/kind of empty or so, but I'm killing it with water as much as I can.
You all have a lovely weekend and stay good!!! :cool:

Glad to hear that and your in ketosis ... saved my fav soup for weekends thai chicken love it with extra corriander and chilli flakes ... yum it really hits the spot .... have a fab weekend and hope we get brill WI results next week xxxxxx

Back