Total Solution New to exante!

Missywils

Hi everyone, I'm new to this and i'm determined having tried most diets (besides full meal replacements) to loose this weight for good, my feelings today are happy because i'm finally doing something about it and scared because its something I haven't done before.
I am 36yrs my weight is 14stone 8lb and i,m 5ft 7...my goal is to be 10stone, always struggled with my weight and am determined to loose this for good.
My children and boyfriend are away this week, so thought it would be a good week to start.
So here goes my meal packs have just arrived....just had my first shake and am surprised I like it, phew.
Shall keep you all posted how i'm getting on (fingers crossed all good)

Missywils said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to this and i'm determined having tried most diets (besides full meal replacements) to loose this weight for good, my feelings today are happy because i'm finally doing something about it and scared because its something I haven't done before.
I am 36yrs my weight is 14stone 8lb and i,m 5ft 7...my goal is to be 10stone, always struggled with my weight and am determined to loose this for good.
My children and boyfriend are away this week, so thought it would be a good week to start.
So here goes my meal packs have just arrived....just had my first shake and am surprised I like it, phew.
Shall keep you all posted how i'm getting on (fingers crossed all good)

Hiya missy and welcome :)
How was your first day? xx

My 1st day went well :) 2nd day lets get started!!!

Hi my first day went really well and I didn't mind any of the products which was a++++ for me.
I had a sneaky look on the scales this morning and seem to have gone down 2lb already WOW, seeing this makes me happy.
Right start of the 2nd day, got a slight headache so am going to take some paracetamol and my 1st meal.

Thank you, Wow you have done amazingly, it's seeing weight loss like yours that will keep me going on this journey.

Feeling rather hungry and a little sick, hoping these feelings will go!
How many days does it normally take to ketosis? Really don't want to give in to my hunger...going to keep myself busy and drink, more, more, more aaaaghhhhh!!!

Missywils said:
Feeling rather hungry and a little sick, hoping these feelings will go!
How many days does it normally take to ketosis? Really don't want to give in to my hunger...going to keep myself busy and drink, more, more, more aaaaghhhhh!!!

Take it easy and keep drinking.
It depends on the person as to how long it takes to get into ketosis really but usually its day 3 or 4 xx

HELP....I'm feeling so hungry, feel like I could eat a horse. Not cheated YET....Really hope this feeling goes!
I have work at 6am-10.30am tomorrow, hoping not to have my 1st shake till I get home from work, hope I will last out.
Any ideas what I should do?? Should I have an extra pack??
Hmmm!!!

Missywils said:
HELP....I'm feeling so hungry, feel like I could eat a horse. Not cheated YET....Really hope this feeling goes!
I have work at 6am-10.30am tomorrow, hoping not to have my 1st shake till I get home from work, hope I will last out.
Any ideas what I should do?? Should I have an extra pack??
Hmmm!!!

Have another glass of water and get yourself off for an early night. If you feel like you really can't cope than have an extra pack babe, it's won't do any harm xx

Right one more glass of water and to bed for me, ready for day three tomorrow.

I'm not giving in to wanting to eat....positive thinking will get me through, this WILL all be worth it.

Night all xx

Way hey day 3 and i'm in slight ketosis, just used a stick to test and its on the 2nd pink and I felt so cold this morning which i've read is normal.

I feel much better today and have only just had my first shake and it's 12.15pm.

Hopefully today will be alot easier now i'm in ketosis and i've lasted till a bit later before having my first pack.

Hope everyone else is doing ok :) xx

Day 4 and i'm feeling less hungry, still having slight headaches but nothing water and tablets aren't clearing.
It all seems to be alot easier today, haven't even thought about food.
Have liked all of exantes products so far...only the tomato and basil soup left to try now.
I am so excited about loosing my weight I cannot begin to tell you.
I have been looking at before and after pics of people, wow is all i can say :).

Well done!! My goal is also Dec, seems like a long way off at the moment, but I am determined this time that I can do this.
I am so glad I quite like the products, this helps enormously.

I actually do too, the shakes are what Id choose in Costas (well in a good light!!) so thankfully Im ok with shakes. Cant stomach the soups though really, a veg one at a push!
Have good weekend and really not long to Dec, going away with a friend for her 50th and have to save for it, so doesnt seem like long at all!
Aim for first stone, thats all Im doing, three months eating out of my life to be slim...wow...Id swop three months anyday!

Hi im on day one today x so im following up behind you xx your diary is helping me today ...keep going your doing brilliantly :)

Excellent progress. Keep it up. I am starting on Monday and I am very excited. Keep it up.

Hi tulip and missy,
hope your weekend going well! I find weekends bit easier where I can manage how much I see others eating, during week at work, its like...GET THAT LUNCH AWAY FROM ME!!! I scream inside and just sit with my bar. Absolutely noones noticed Im on it, how weird is that??
Its true sometimes as a fat woman I think everyones looking at me scoffing something at lunch, thinking ...oh yes thats why shes porky!!...when really no ones blinking an eye!!
Thats what Im really liking about Exante, given me time to ponder about why I eat and all in my head weight stuff. Lots of peoples postings on here really triggered stuff in my mind.
Anyway enough of my Oprah type ramblings!! Back to work!
Have good weekend and good luck Tigger on Monday!

Hey lovely lady x

Well done for resisting lunch and eating your bars :) I know what you mean this diet does give us time to reflect on our eating habits x it just goes to show that people weren't watching the 'fat women' eat !! Geeez sweetie you don't need enemies do you lol you do a good job beating yourself up ...be kind to yourself

Have a great weekend :)

Back