New to lipotrim

So I've decided to become a member to keep me on the straight and narrow! Even though I am a complete newbie to this (fantastically inspiring) site, sadly I cannot say i'm a newbie to the dieting world.

Howeeever I am extremely optimistic about this time round. Having lost 10lb on lipotrim I think I have realised just how good SW was and learned to appreciate it. For now I plan on losing the stubborn stone and a half on lipotrim and maintaining with SW.

Thanks to everyone for giving me the motivation I have needed your stories about how you keep focused on LT are invaluably helpful!!!!!!!

Starting weight 162lb (07/06/11) Current 152lb goal 130lb
Height 5ft 4

Hi...i'm new to this too...well i started last week and i've 10lb off...it is hard and you have to be very strict..but its well worth it when you see the weight coming off...as long as you remember to drink plenty of water you should find it ok...the people on this site are really great and encouraging without them i probably wouldnt of finished the first week..
Let us all know how you're getting on and the best of luck :D

Im new too, first weigh in was today and down 8lbs so pleased as TOTM too. The site is fantastic, I think I would have baled earlier if it were not for minimins! I'm concentrating on getting through a day at a time. You've 10 pounds gone already which is fab so well done on that! Keep focussed and motivated by reading the inspirational posts and diaries! Good luck to you tiny dancer!

Back