New to lipotrim

adyer

Hi all

just started lipotrim hope to lose six stones by May 2009. Will post weekly.

Start weight 16 stones:8855:
Day 1 Not too bad coping
Day 2 Tempted as I took kids to cinema they ate hot dogs, pringles and sweets. I saw the bigger picture and did not nibble at all. Lets see what day 3 brings.
Day 3 Still in there.
Day 4 The day was easier hubby starts on Monday.

Down 21 pounds in a week & 4 days.
bad but not good for me.
Since this I have put on 1 stone and 5lbs since 2008 and a further 3 kids which isn't bad but not where i need be.

Last edited:
hey there and welcome.

I am going to start lipotrim on saturday and want to lose 3-4 stone :rolleyes:

Good luck!

Hi I was going to start a the beginning of new year but no time like the present. Also not back to week untill next week so hopefully I have that body adjustment time delt with before back in a classroom.

Welcome and good luck with your quest. That is a very achievable goal!

I started lipotrim 16/09/08 and lost 3 stone in 10 weeks. Then went on holiday with no gain. Had xmas off and have just restarted and am now a further 2lb down.

Found first 6 days the hardest. Good luck if you start struggling use this site it helps.:)

Hey!!! welcome and good luck xxxx your goal is definitely achievable in the time you have said.. most people have been losing round about a stone a month so good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Welcome to our friendly forum and good luck with LT, no doubt those 4 stone will fly off ya soon so best of luck with it. I look forward to hearing your results and if ya need anything just log on here and we will be happy to help you along your journey, take care

Hiya, welcome and congrats on starting LT. I wish you all the luck on your journey.

Thanks guys for all your support I really need to do this. My hubby starts on Monday so should be easier, although still have five kids to cook for. Here goes nothing.

Welcome and good luck! Sounds like you have the right attitude for success, and a reachable target. You will sail through losing 4-stones in 5 months if you stay strong and stick to the regime ( a step up in exercise after a couple of weeks of LT will also help drive along the weight-loss and essential toning).

All the very best for your journey!!

Hello and welcome to the forum. You sound like you have the perfect attitude to make a sucess of this diet. Stick to this forum....if ever you feel weak get on here as there is always someone around to pick you up.

Good luck and keep us informed.

Finished making a full New Years day meal. Turkey, yorkshires etc etc you get the picture. I felt sick with hunger almost tempted watching 5 kids and hubby tuck in. However, I did not eat anything had my shake and then everything was calm again.:) Need to remember drink water and evenly space my shakes.

Finished making a full New Years day meal. Turkey, yorkshires etc etc you get the picture. I felt sick with hunger almost tempted watching 5 kids and hubby tuck in. However, I did not eat anything had my shake and then everything was calm again.:) Need to remember drink water and evenly space my shakes.

Way to go Adyer! I cooked a lovely pot of beef stew for the family earlier today and now I'm upstairs and here on the forum as they tuck in! I'm on day 4 and thinking I'm in ketosis now (I'll check using ketositx tomorrow). Let's stay on track, we'll be jumping for joy at first weigh-in!:)

Back