new to pro points please can someone check I'm doing it right

blonde8

Hi everyone I've done filling and healthy since Xmas and lost two and half stone but wanted to give pro points a go and see which one gave me better losses so here is what I had today... breakfast was two weight watchers yogurt and tinned pineapple (2pp )
Lunch was young's shredded seafood sticks in seafood sauce with a big salad (14pp which is high but I really enjoyed it and pointed it into my day )
Tea is weight watchers chicken chop suey .(5pp ).does this sound OK as I'm allowed 26pp xx

Yes Hun your food sounds fine ;) good luck and well done on the weight loss so far! Xx

You still have points left though. Try and eat all of your daily points if you can.

I was going to ask whether its best to eat all of your points xx i've had few spare each day should I be using them all xx

Can someone please read over this and tell me if I'm having too much. I'm on 26pp.

Breakfast was a yogurt which was 1pp and some fruit TOTAL 1pp

Lunch was 4 cracker bread which were 2pp I had that with Philly light tub which was 1pp I then had a packet of weight watcher crisps which were 2pp and a jaffa bar that was 2pp TOTAL 7pp

tea I'm planning on having a ww ready meal the chilli con carne which is 7pp I've then weighed out 200g of potato raw cut it into chips which is 4pp and I'm having it with mushrooms TOTAL 11pp

I'm well within pro points but worried that it's too much food or does it not matter as long as I'm in points xx

Can someone please read over this and tell me if I'm having too much. I'm on 26pp.

Breakfast was a yogurt which was 1pp and some fruit TOTAL 1pp

Lunch was 4 cracker bread which were 2pp I had that with Philly light tub which was 1pp I then had a packet of weight watcher crisps which were 2pp and a jaffa bar that was 2pp TOTAL 7pp

tea I'm planning on having a ww ready meal the chilli con carne which is 7pp I've then weighed out 200g of potato raw cut it into chips which is 4pp and I'm having it with mushrooms TOTAL 11pp

I'm well within pro points but worried that it's too much food or does it not matter as long as I'm in points xx

Not enough! You need to eat all your pro points a day or your body will hold on to fat! Xxx

You're

You're not eating enough. Your body shuts down when you don't get enough fuel to function. The minimum is 26pp for a reason. My family are amazed at the amount of food I eat and I've lost a lot of weight. Cutting back so drastically usually results in failure as you cant sustain it.
Eat your points and enjoy every one of them :)

Do you use points on naughty things as well as good as my meals are what I want therefore I'd probably have to add a few naughty bits in to up my points as everyday this week I've been at about 20-22 points I'm sacred of using points for naughty things in case I don't lose. Guess after wi sat I might feel better xx

Do you use points on naughty things as well as good as my meals are what I want therefore I'd probably have to add a few naughty bits in to up my points as everyday this week I've been at about 20-22 points I'm sacred of using points for naughty things in case I don't lose. Guess after wi sat I might feel better xx

Yep too right I do. It what keeps me sane lol. I keep a few points back for night time.
I'm also on 26pp a day and if you want to take a wee look at my diary it will give you an idea of the type of things I eat.
Sometimes I have high pointed meals and a little treat, other times I have low pointed meals and lots of treats. How I see it is it doesn't matter too much on what you eat as long as you are within points. It's worked for me and I've lost 4 stone 5 lbs so far. I'm only 3 lbs to target and I have had a treat evert single day. Thats what I love about ww'ers - the flexibility xx

I'm struggling as I am trying to change some foods, staying within my daily points of 31 (just) and sometimes go over into the 49 extra but have never used them all....1st week was a 2lb loss, 2nd week a 1lb loss and the 3rd week was a 1lb gain!! I'm struggling to keep going as I point EVERYTHING yet put on weight last week and dont feel I have lost anything this week either (WI tonight...wish me luck)

Top up with a WW rich toffee bar (or another variety 2 pp bar) and a highlight Hot Choc 1pp in the evening...works for me, and gives me a sweet fix to look forward to every day :)

Back